Knights of Columbus Fundraising for DemocRATS this Year?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
25.jpg

Aren't they Non-Profit?...

:)

peace...

Looks like his finger is stuck in the money hole.

And who the hell wears loafers with no socks?

Unemployable People doing Community Service because a Court says Jail if they don't...

peace...

LOL!

Actually the K of C are a pretty good bunch. It's a good cause.

Years ago I (employable at the time) was standing in a driving cold rain in my KC apron, collecting nickles for the lame of brain when a lovely blonde gal pulled up and gave me a $20 bill. She offered to buy me lunch inside the mall. She and her husband owned a restaurant and they had a severely retarded child who benefited from such fundraisers. I got a hot meal and a pat on the back. Made my day.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Looks like his finger is stuck in the money hole.

And who the hell wears loafers with no socks?

Unemployable People doing Community Service because a Court says Jail if they don't...

peace...

LOL!

Actually the K of C are a pretty good bunch. It's a good cause.

Years ago I (employable at the time) was standing in a driving cold rain in my KC apron, collecting nickles for the lame of brain when a lovely blonde gal pulled up and gave me a $20 bill. She offered to buy me lunch inside the mall. She and her husband owned a restaurant and they had a severely retarded child who benefited from such fundraisers. I got a hot meal and a pat on the back. Made my day.

Of course it is...

And you get Unlimited PosRep from me for being a Good Sport...

Too Many Douchebags online don't get it...

peace...

It took you two and a half years to think of this joke?

10-17-2009-tootsietard.jpg

^For you...

Funny Story behind that... When I saw the guys looking for Donations, I knew I didn't have bills, so I said, I just got this Coinage...

The guy says to me, "Yeah, were doing it for... (Pauses to look)... For the Retards or something this year"...

peace...

Forum List

Back