Knifeman Shouting Allah Attacks Soldier in Paris

How does the Muslim cause gain by any of this? As far as I can tell, Muslims are worse off with every attack, as people turn against them and their backwards religion.

Watch the movie "The Crazies", these types of attacks immediately reminded me of the nutjobs in the town after they drank the water. Just a random, kook going bonkers with a knife. Messed up.

How does the Muslim cause gain by any of this? As far as I can tell, Muslims are worse off with every attack, as people turn against them and their backwards religion.

Most rational people, anyway.

All the many leftists on this board simply double down with renewed vigor to show support.

The Left Wing Wackos are in deep denial that oppressing, raping, enslaving and murdering innocent people is part of Islam.
Our Dumb Democrats regard Muslims as part of their coalition of victims of prejudice.
However these recurring mass murders of innocent people is what makes Islam very unpopular with reasonable people.
Islamist complaining about being unpopular is about as unreasonable as Fascist and Marxist complaining about being unpopular.

The Left Wing Wackos are in deep denial that oppressing, raping, enslaving and murdering innocent people is part of Islam.
Our Dumb Democrats regard Muslims as part of their coalition of victims of prejudice.
However these recurring mass murders of innocent people is what makes Islam very unpopular with reasonable people.
Islamist complaining about being unpopular is about as unreasonable as Fascist and Marxist complaining about being unpopular.

What I find amazing is how you have those who follow the most backward, illiberal and non humanist ideology on the planet doing all in their power to assert their knuckle dragging, primitive ways on the rest of the world and who supports them?

Yep, it is the morons who think they are being liberal for doing so.

Muslims simply love violence. Civilized people go to Disneyland for fun, Muslims stab, rundown, shoot and blow up people for fun.

The left and Islam get along well because both have a deep hatred of Western Civilization.

Forum List

Back