Knife wielding attackers in china kill 27, injure 100+

I thought you were blocking my posts?
He was, then realized his life was relatively empty without updates from a fat repressed homosexual who spends all his free time searching for gay sex related things on the internet to regurgitate here. He also fell behind in homicide related statistics from Chicago.

See, you make a difference.

How many would they have killed if they were armed with rifles with 50 round magazines?

He was, then realized his life was relatively empty without updates from a fat repressed homosexual who spends all his free time searching for gay sex related things on the internet to regurgitate here. He also fell behind in homicide related statistics from Chicago.

Pardon me?

How many would they have killed if they were armed with rifles with 50 round magazines?

How stoopid:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo]MOSSBERG 930 SLUG DESTRUCTION - YouTube[/ame]

The gun grabber assholes have a fascinating inability to connect the dots!!:2up:

Sure opens the door for me to highlight thought process disorder.

:lol: I'm still blocking him. I was just going to post the same story, but didn't want to duplicate the thread.

:lol: I'm still blocking him. I was just going to post the same story, but didn't want to duplicate the thread.

So, are you applying novocaine to novosteve?

Clearly, the Chinese need to Outlaw Knives.

Forum List

Back