Knesset Member: Throw Women of the Wall to the dogs!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
A typical good jew for kosher women!

Throw Women Of The Wall To The Dogs, Israel’s Haredi Deputy Education Minister Tells The Knesset

Israel’s haredi Deputy Education Minister Meir Porush told the Knesset plenum today that Women of the Wall should be “thrown to the dogs."

Israel’s haredi Deputy Education Minister Meir Porush told the Knesset plenum today that Women of the Wall should be “thrown to the dogs,” the Times of Israel reported.

Porush also used his allotted Knesset time to attack the Reform Movement, claiming the movement and its members are “responsible for the terrible intermarriage that we’ve been witnessing in the United States.”

Throw Women of the Wall ‘to the dogs’ — Haredi MK

Throw Women Of The Wall To The Dogs, Israel’s Haredi Deputy Education Minister Tells The Knesset

Israel’s haredi Deputy Education Minister Meir Porush told the Knesset plenum today that Women of the Wall should be “thrown to the dogs."

Israel’s haredi Deputy Education Minister Meir Porush told the Knesset plenum today that Women of the Wall should be “thrown to the dogs,” the Times of Israel reported.

Porush also used his allotted Knesset time to attack the Reform Movement, claiming the movement and its members are “responsible for the terrible intermarriage that we’ve been witnessing in the United States.”

right free-of-brain------you are citing one of the TRUE TORAH JEWS ------the ones
that you love to love. --------a person to your taste

Does he practice torah or talmud commands?

I don't find anywhere in which he stated THROW THE WOMEN TO THE DOGS----he just commented----throw the place they designated to the dogs------he seems more muslim than jew

right free-of-brain------you are citing one of the TRUE TORAH JEWS ------the ones

:Listen, Fried Brains likes it better when one of the radical Sunni Imams yells KILL, KILL, KILL THE INFIDELS.

:Listen, Fried Brains likes it better when one of the radical Sunni Imams yells KILL, KILL, KILL THE INFIDELS.
The trouble is with you Jews is that you have paper thin skins,when ever an Ultra Jew behaves like a Zionists,you try to deflect his awful behaviour onto some Muslim Group......just be honest and say that he is a Complete Shit,for that is what he is..steve,no doubt he has several wives and 100's of children...he is a bad example Full Stop

The trouble is with you Jews is that you have paper thin skins,when ever an Ultra Jew behaves like a Zionists,you try to deflect his awful behaviour onto some Muslim Group......just be honest and say that he is a Complete Shit,for that is what he is..steve,no doubt he has several wives and 100's of children...he is a bad example Full Stop

You don't say, Stevie? The trouble with a person like you is that you come over to this forum with your Zionist shtick, but nobody has seen you give a care in the world to all the innocent people who have been killed in the Middle East, especially in Syria, Yemen and Iraq. Evidently, Stevie Boy, misses all those articles of those radical Muslim clergymen yelling KILL KILL KILL THE INFIDELS. Am I correct in assuming they would consider you an Infidel Stevie Boy, as well as a complete shit for being one.?

You don't say, Stevie? The trouble with a person like you is that you come over to this forum with your Zionist shtick, but nobody has seen you give a care in the world to all the innocent people who have been killed in the Middle East, especially in Syria, Yemen and Iraq. Evidently, Stevie Boy, misses all those articles of those radical Muslim clergymen yelling KILL KILL KILL THE INFIDELS. Am I correct in assuming they would consider you an Infidel Stevie Boy, as well as a complete shit for being one.?
Thanks for that Sally,I have had this conversation with you before...........I think these Muslim Terrorists are complete CNUTS and should be dealt with accordingly.........they too like this Meir Porush,are totally disrespectful of women and all women should come out and condemn such people,Totally,no matter what creed or religion they belong to.
You got angry with me because I criticized this Banal Jew,this HATEFUL Jew...yet by your speak you defend him.....you did not criticize him in any way....you should be ashamed of yourself....it is people like this man,the ISIS shitheads and some men in general...that we have worldwide the high proportions of spouse Abuse,Murders and Violence towards Women.......Let me tell you something as the son of a widowed mother (at 28),with 6 young children to care for.......I take personally these abusers and do everything I can to bring them to justice.....they ruin lives,women and their children.

In Australia we have inacted Laws to prevent this sort of treatment towards women and children Sally an it can be quite horrific what some of these men,Cowardly Thugs do to their families........we send them to JAIL,in jail and in the general populace they are treated like vermin.....

Your Minister is vermin,the Islamic Clerics are vermin and ISIS and anyone who mistreats women is vermin........but just silence from you Sally......I know you to be a nice person but when you see my name on a post....for you it is a Red Rag.............Sally I despise all weak,cowardly men,it has really nothing to do with your man being Jewish because these sorts of men are everywhere...he should be dismissed from his job.

Sally how you attempt to belittle me with your Stevie Boy etc., how little you know me..........I will say one think...I am Man enough not to harm a woman but be man enough to defend you if you were being attacked,so lets get that straight............and it matters not that you are Jewish,it matters though that you are a woman and should never be abused verbally or physically.......which is a good time for me to apologise for being harsh on you at times.

Your man Meir,if he gets away with his moronic behaviour,only allows others like him to do the same.....I won't have it

Thanks for that Sally,I have had this conversation with you before...........I think these Muslim Terrorists are complete CNUTS and should be dealt with accordingly.........they too like this Meir Porush,are totally disrespectful of women and all women should come out and condemn such people,Totally,no matter what creed or religion they belong to.
You got angry with me because I criticized this Banal Jew,this HATEFUL Jew...yet by your speak you defend him.....you did not criticize him in any way....you should be ashamed of yourself....it is people like this man,the ISIS shitheads and some men in general...that we have worldwide the high proportions of spouse Abuse,Murders and Violence towards Women.......Let me tell you something as the son of a widowed mother (at 28),with 6 young children to care for.......I take personally these abusers and do everything I can to bring them to justice.....they ruin lives,women and their children.

In Australia we have inacted Laws to prevent this sort of treatment towards women and children Sally an it can be quite horrific what some of these men,Cowardly Thugs do to their families........we send them to JAIL,in jail and in the general populace they are treated like vermin.....

Your Minister is vermin,the Islamic Clerics are vermin and ISIS and anyone who mistreats women is vermin........but just silence from you Sally......I know you to be a nice person but when you see my name on a post....for you it is a Red Rag.............Sally I despise all weak,cowardly men,it has really nothing to do with your man being Jewish because these sorts of men are everywhere...he should be dismissed from his job.

Sally how you attempt to belittle me with your Stevie Boy etc., how little you know me..........I will say one think...I am Man enough not to harm a woman but be man enough to defend you if you were being attacked,so lets get that straight............and it matters not that you are Jewish,it matters though that you are a woman and should never be abused verbally or physically.......which is a good time for me to apologise for being harsh on you at times.

Your man Meir,if he gets away with his moronic behaviour,only allows others like him to do the same.....I won't have it

Meir-----did not exhibit a harmful BEHAVIOR-----your comparison between his primitive and RUDE AND INEFFECTIVE invective and the hundreds of thousands of rapes and murders lauded by muslim clerics is silly. Nobody in Australia is
going to jail for ranting against such ideas as mixed bathhouses and saunas-----
they may be considered nuts------but it is not a jailable breach----even in Australia.
In order of a violation of "civil rights" based on the words of people to be brought
to court-------an actual HARM must have "HAPPENED". When shoves a knife
into a woman----or even SICS a dog on a woman-----get back to me. Right
now he is nothing more than a clown to MOST PEOPLE

Meir-----did not exhibit a harmful BEHAVIOR-----your comparison between his primitive and RUDE AND INEFFECTIVE invective and the hundreds of thousands of rapes and murders lauded by muslim clerics is silly. Nobody in Australia is
going to jail for ranting against such ideas as mixed bathhouses and saunas-----
they may be considered nuts------but it is not a jailable breach----even in Australia.
In order of a violation of "civil rights" based on the words of people to be brought

Oh, IRosie, I don't pay much attention to his "Zionist" routine so I didn't even read his entire nonsensical blabber (I have read enough of it previously to think it is coming from someone in a mental institution, and I think others believe the same). No thinking person actually believes that women are going to be thrown to the to dogs just because some nutty Jew said it. However, the radical Imams who say KILL KILL KILL THE INFIDELS are inciting many followers to do that. If that crackpot thinks that his "Zionist" routine would save him from being murdered by some rabid Islamist who was incited by his extremist Imam, he is in for a big surprise.

As you can see, he has no problem with a Sunni Muslim bringing up stories like this -- a Sunni Muslim who is intolerant of not only the Infidels but Muslim of different sects and is blind to what his own Sunni Muslims have done when it comes to murdering people -- but felt that he had to go into his "Zionist" routine once again when an Orthodox Jew said something ridiculous. However, he overlooks the radical clergymen inciting their members, members who do listen to their clergymen so go out and kill.

No Rosie,we have Laws against those(usually men) who murder and batter women and children (again usually a partner) this Meirs rantings as you put it are a disgrace particually in view of the position he holds................here he would have been dismissed....these "Ranting" are completely alien to a secular society like Australia..steve

So are you saying he is a muslim now as that is what they practise isn't it. How many muslims have multiple wives and whole tribes of children compared to the Jews. You fail again because you forget about your own religious practises when you are in such a rush to demonise the Jews.

So are you saying he is a muslim now as that is what they practise isn't it. How many muslims have multiple wives and whole tribes of children compared to the Jews. You fail again because you forget about your own religious practises when you are in such a rush to demonise the Jews.
What a really strange creature you are,I only happened to mention Meir because he is the person in this threat primarily but all men of this ilk,Muslims,Gentiles(if you like for a better word) All these creatures are an abomination treating Women in this way,...this is a growing problem worldwide but at least Australia are at the forefront on this problem....recently two conservative ministers in the government have been dismissed for touching up female staff........others in society generally have been imprisoned......this Meir business is really a manifestation of what some men think they can do......it's just not on,women should be treated with respect,as I know you would and should agree with me Pheo,.

In NO way am I demonizing Jews at all......but am making a point about Meir because his behaviour is Crass and potentially as a figure in authority,exibiting this type of though and saying it,is a disgrace........but these types of men just cannot help themselves,he should be brought to heel in a democratic society like Israel......If he were in Australia he would have been SACKED quick smart.End Of.....as we say here.

Moreover for Rosie and Sally NOT to reprimand him ,shows a lack of moral judgement on their part,some Women,.......,Muslim Women,Jewish Women,Australian Women and all worldwide have to put up with this type of degregation sic, fear and violence daily. I say NO but you just meander sitting on your hands saying nothing...other that this anti-Jew rubbish which is complete nonsense..........if this is the best contribution to this very serious matter you can muster....I suggest you keep you mouth shut.........by the way,very few people I have found HATE Jewish people.....it's just a Red Herring YOU AND OTHERS just bandy about but the all-knowing liq knows it's just the usual Zionist Garbage,Thankfully not all Jewish people are Zionists although you people try to imply otherwise....Silly Boy Pheo,Silly Boy Indeed.steve

What a really strange creature you are,I only happened to mention Meir because he is the person in this threat primarily but all men of this ilk,Muslims,Gentiles(if you like for a better word) All these creatures are an abomination treating Women in this way,...this is a growing problem worldwide but at least Australia are at the forefront on this problem....recently two conservative ministers in the government have been dismissed for touching up female staff........others in society generally have been imprisoned......this Meir business is really a manifestation of what some men think they can do......it's just not on,women should be treated with respect,as I know you would and should agree with me Pheo,.

In NO way am I demonizing Jews at all......but am making a point about Meir because his behaviour is Crass and potentially as a figure in authority,exibiting this type of though and saying it,is a disgrace........but these types of men just cannot help themselves,he should be brought to heel in a democratic society like Israel......If he were in Australia he would have been SACKED quick smart.End Of.....as we say here.

Moreover for Rosie and Sally NOT to reprimand him ,shows a lack of moral judgement on their part,some Women,.......,Muslim Women,Jewish Women,Australian Women and all worldwide have to put up with this type of degregation sic, fear and violence daily. I say NO but you just meander sitting on your hands saying nothing...other that this anti-Jew rubbish which is complete nonsense..........if this is the best contribution to this very serious matter you can muster....I suggest you keep you mouth shut.........by the way,very few people I have found HATE Jewish people.....it's just a Red Herring YOU AND OTHERS just bandy about but the all-knowing liq knows it's just the usual Zionist Garbage,Thankfully not all Jewish people are Zionists although you people try to imply otherwise....Silly Boy Pheo,Silly Boy Indeed.steve

your post is idiotic-------You don't like MEIR? so? There are lots of people
with big nasty mouths like meir-----in fact, you are one of them

What a ridiculous post,I have only pointed out what sort of person he is,and the position he holds is a bad example of how to behave towards women.....................I am no Big Mouth but do have an opinion....which most folk would agree with.

I can't help that you think it's because he is Jewish that I have made these posts...It is not.............How on earth can you love anyone with the attitude you have,considering worldwide there are not so many Jewish folk........but unfortunately some including you have chips-on-your-shoulders,that is your problem,kindly Stop thinking anyone who is not Jewish,hates Jews,THEY DON'T......this is merely a manifestation in your own mind,but certainly not mine.

Viva Palestine,Viva Israel...........steven the NOT SO BIG MOUTHED......you may not like what I say but I speak the truth.......Grow Up and Stop all this Anti Jewish nonsense,that's NON-SENSE

What a ridiculous post,I have only pointed out what sort of person he is,and the position he holds is a bad example of how to behave towards women.....................I am no Big Mouth but do have an opinion....which most folk would agree with.

I can't help that you think it's because he is Jewish that I have made these posts...It is not.............How on earth can you love anyone with the attitude you have,considering worldwide there are not so many Jewish folk........but unfortunately some including you have chips-on-your-shoulders,that is your problem,kindly Stop thinking anyone who is not Jewish,hates Jews,THEY DON'T......this is merely a manifestation in your own mind,but certainly not mine.

Viva Palestine,Viva Israel...........steven the NOT SO BIG MOUTHED......you may not like what I say but I speak the truth.......Grow Up and Stop all this Anti Jewish nonsense,that's NON-SENSE

Liq----you are still the filth which you are.. You speak shit

Liq----you are still the filth which you are.. You speak shit
As spoken by the Rabid Zionist Terrorist Femme

It's no use you slagging me off,everyone knows how inferior you are to me,as is clearly shown in the previous posts.....as a woman on womens issues......YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR GENDER......INFACT YOU ARE MUCH WORSE THAN THE MEIR MAN,but then ignorance is no excuse for your stupidity.............You have become Persona-Non-Grata............a Non Person.....a Nobody.Get Use To It.........

Forum List

Back