KLM Airlines Sums Up Pride Month in Best Way Possible

Never said otherwise.

I just find it interesting that so many people on the right believe that gays all go to wild-ass-fucking parties as opposed to living otherwise normal lives...
If they were living normal lives they wouldn't have time for the endless whining and drama queen bullshit they pull.

No, no... I get it.

I just think the anti-gay crowd is being a bit more aggressive lately, that's all...
I think it is more "in response to" these degenerates trying to justify it and make it mainstream. MSM is also complicit. Quit trying to get normal people to accept a degenerate lifestyle and there will be much fewer anti-gay posts. What is that they say about what goes on behind closed doors.

I think it is more "in response to" these degenerates trying to justify it and make it mainstream. MSM is also complicit. Quit trying to get normal people to accept a degenerate lifestyle and there will be much fewer anti-gay posts.

We're not talking about the MSM. We're talking about a Dutch airline...

What is that they say about what goes on behind closed doors.

Are you willing to keep your own sexual preferences behind closed doors?

We're not talking about the MSM. We're talking about a Dutch airline...
Are you trying to tell me that you haven't seen anything about Gay Pride Month in the MSM? It is the MSM that is carrying the stupid ad. I get it that "for profit" businesses don't care who they sell to, everybody's money is equal. I don't get a month of promoting a degenerate sexual lifestyle. C'mon, I've never seen a month devoted to hookers or beastiality, what's next?

Are you trying to tell me that you haven't seen anything about Gay Pride Month in the MSM? It is the MSM that is carrying the stupid ad. I get it that "for profit" businesses don't care who they sell to, everybody's money is equal. I don't get a month of promoting a degenerate sexual lifestyle. C'mon, I've never seen a month devoted to hookers or beastiality, what's next?

What media outlet is carrying that ad?

I think it is more "in response to" these degenerates trying to justify it and make it mainstream. MSM is also complicit. Quit trying to get normal people to accept a degenerate lifestyle and there will be much fewer anti-gay posts. What is that they say about what goes on behind closed doors.
Hey moron, if it's in the Mainstream Media, maybe it's actually the mainstream and you're the fringe. 😄

Oh, okay.

I think you're reading a bit more into it than KLM intended.

I know a gay couple who've been together almost 40 years. They're as committed in their relationship as any heterosexual couple I've ever known. No HIV, no monkeypox...
Yet the vast majority of homos are deviants that have dozens of not hundreds of sex partners.

Why are we celebrating sin, deviant behavior, and pedophiles?

Forum List

Back