KKK Neighborhood Watch Program

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
KKK offers neighborhood-watch program

(Christian Post) The Ku Klux Klan has begun initiatives to start “neighborhood watch” programs across the nation.

The groups’ decision to start a neighborhood watch program comes less than a month after neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman was found “not guilty” of murdering Trayvon Martin. Early efforts to recruit members for a watch program began in Springfield, Mo. where local resident received flyers from the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

The flyers depict a man wearing a traditional Klan hood and logo, pointing a finger. The flyer promotes a “neighborhood watch” program with the phrase: “You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake.” Below the quote a number is provided encouraged those with “troubles” in the neighborhood to contact the Klan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so now that the entire nation has been completely desensitized to the cries of racism over a completely NON-racist incident, and everyone is sick of hearing about it.... Comes riding the Knights of the KKK! This is precisely why it was a particularly STUPID idea to politicize the Zimmerman/Martin case and turn it into a "racial incident" when it clearly wasn't. Now we have this kind of thing happening, and your "sympathetic ear" has grown tired of listening. Before Zimmerman/Martin, people like Sharpton and Jackson could have gone to Missouri, marched and protested, and the media could have covered it and we could have united against it, and at the end of the day, won a moral victory together as a society over real racism in America. But now, the general public sentiment will be... fuck it, who cares? Now, the good people of Missouri can probably fend off the Klan, and reject this idea, but do you suppose the Klan is planning to stop at Missouri? Racists are going to find the path of least resistance, and sooner or later, you'll see them patrolling neighborhoods somewhere in America. Hold on to your Skittles and Ice Tea!

KKK offers neighborhood-watch program

(Christian Post) The Ku Klux Klan has begun initiatives to start “neighborhood watch” programs across the nation.

The groups’ decision to start a neighborhood watch program comes less than a month after neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman was found “not guilty” of murdering Trayvon Martin. Early efforts to recruit members for a watch program began in Springfield, Mo. where local resident received flyers from the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

The flyers depict a man wearing a traditional Klan hood and logo, pointing a finger. The flyer promotes a “neighborhood watch” program with the phrase: “You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake.” Below the quote a number is provided encouraged those with “troubles” in the neighborhood to contact the Klan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so now that the entire nation has been completely desensitized to the cries of racism over a completely NON-racist incident, and everyone is sick of hearing about it.... Comes riding the Knights of the KKK! This is precisely why it was a particularly STUPID idea to politicize the Zimmerman/Martin case and turn it into a "racial incident" when it clearly wasn't. Now we have this kind of thing happening, and your "sympathetic ear" has grown tired of listening. Before Zimmerman/Martin, people like Sharpton and Jackson could have gone to Missouri, marched and protested, and the media could have covered it and we could have united against it, and at the end of the day, won a moral victory together as a society over real racism in America. But now, the general public sentiment will be... fuck it, who cares? Now, the good people of Missouri can probably fend off the Klan, and reject this idea, but do you suppose the Klan is planning to stop at Missouri? Racists are going to find the path of least resistance, and sooner or later, you'll see them patrolling neighborhoods somewhere in America. Hold on to your Skittles and Ice Tea!

Honestly man... the Klan (or whatevers left of it) is full of people who are probably incredibly dumb and see a black person once a year.

Plus, they're one of the rare groups where the more influence and attention they get the less power they have because everybody hates them.

Honestly man... the Klan (or whatevers left of it) is full of people who are probably incredibly dumb and see a black person once a year.

Plus, they're one of the rare groups where the more influence and attention they get the less power they have because everybody hates them.

Well, the Klan is one of the oldest and most racist organizations in America, and they boast some fairly high membership numbers nationwide. Like ANY group, they are comprised of dumb people and smart people, some of them are VERY smart. Ignorant in terms of race, but still, very smart. Do you think it is a coincidence they are promoting a neighborhood watch program at this time? I don't. I think it is directly related to the recent circus sideshow known as the Zimmerman trial. You have a whole lot of people out there who looked objectively at the evidence in the Z/M case, and determined Zimmerman was not guilty, but were called "racists" because of that. How many of them do you suppose, are now inclined to take an objective look at the Klan? Hey why not, if they are going to be labeled "racists" might as well join the goddamn racists! Now, perhaps that isn't very many people, and maybe most of the ones who would be so inclined, already had some seething racist thoughts to begin with, but this is how groups like the Klan survive in this day and age. They pick the low hanging fruit.

But the real problem here is, you've shot your wad on Zimmerman. The public simply isn't going to get worked up again this soon, over yet another "racial incident" whether warranted or not. So you took your shot at someone who wasn't a racist, had not a racist bone in his body, and simply acted in self defense, and now here comes the REAL racists, and what are you going to do?

I think someone posted a thread on this a few days ago...

On topic: 84% of whites in the U.S. support interracial marriage. I don't think you have anything to worry about. (well according to Gallup, I don't know how accurate such an accusation is)

Personally, I know if I lived in detroit or some other big city where mobs of blacks go looking to thump a few whities, I would LOVE to live in a neighborhood with the KKK in it.

Why? Because I am SICK of the double standards. They have their black panthers, sharpton and jackson...others can have the Klan.

Forum List

Back