KKK hit by cyber attacks

KKK is insignificant, down to about 5,000 members, if that. Hell, there are more faggots in San Francisco then the whole nationwide KKK.

KKK is insignificant, down to about 5,000 members, if that. Hell, there are more faggots in San Francisco then the whole nationwide KKK.
But they're a necessary convenience for lefties who want to justify and perpetuate black neosegregationist racism for political opportunity.
replace lefties with conservatives and your statement WOULD BE CORRECT.

But they're a necessary convenience for lefties who want to justify and perpetuate black neosegregationist racism for political opportunity.
Lefties and conservatives is redundant. Democrats are the new conservatives. And are the champions of racism.

Amazing that some of you dumbshits openly applaud crime.

The KKK are scum, but they have a legal right not to have their computers hacked. I'm betting the FBI won't even look at this at all though.

Lefties and conservatives is redundant. Democrats are the new conservatives. And are the champions of racism.
says the conservative android if you had an original thought I'd shit my pants.

I read about this earlier it's pretty funny. Anonymous also took over the twitter account that the KKK made to let people know their account had been taken over! :rofl:

Stormfront and other KKK sites have also been down for extended periods. Bravo Anonymous :clap:

You do know that Anonymous is also racist and sexist at the same time it is anti-racist and and anti-sexist, right?

Also, NYPA.

Anonymous often get's it right. This is one of those times.

You really don't visit /b/ much, do ya?

Visiting /b/ is a level of internet lameness I don't want to ever be a part of. Hell even KNOWING what /b/ is makes me feel like a tool.

WTF is /b/?

Them Duck Dynasty freaks don't even have puters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back