KKK hit by cyber attacks

I read about this earlier it's pretty funny. Anonymous also took over the twitter account that the KKK made to let people know their account had been taken over! :rofl:

Stormfront and other KKK sites have also been down for extended periods. Bravo Anonymous :clap:

You do know that Anonymous is also racist and sexist at the same time it is anti-racist and and anti-sexist, right?

Also, NYPA.

I read about this earlier it's pretty funny. Anonymous also took over the twitter account that the KKK made to let people know their account had been taken over! :rofl:

Stormfront and other KKK sites have also been down for extended periods. Bravo Anonymous :clap:

You do know that Anonymous is also racist and sexist at the same time it is anti-racist and and anti-sexist, right?

Also, NYPA.

Anonymous often get's it right. This is one of those times.

Also, NYPA.

You really don't visit /b/ much, do ya?

Also, NYPA.

Visiting /b/ is a level of internet lameness I don't want to ever be a part of. Hell even KNOWING what /b/ is makes me feel like a tool.

Also, NYPA.

Visiting /b/ is a level of internet lameness I don't want to ever be a part of. Hell even KNOWING what /b/ is makes me feel like a tool.

To know \b\ is to know the actual Anonymous. Anyone can claim to be part of it, but its real "soul" (if it has one) is found on that board.

It is chock full of sexism, racism, anti americanism, pro americanism, and ism you want, often all on the same page.

And you can't forget the smut either.

Also, NYPA.

To know \b\ is to know the actual Anonymous. Anyone can claim to be part of it, but its real "soul" (if it has one) is found on that board.

It is chock full of sexism, racism, anti americanism, pro americanism, and ism you want, often all on the same page.

I hope most of it is them trying to be funny. After a while of people trying to outdo each other for "lulz" or whatever you end up with some weird shit.

Also, NYPA.

I hope most of it is them trying to be funny. After a while of people trying to outdo each other for "lulz" or whatever you end up with some weird shit.

"hope" being the key term. I have never posted on \b\, but I lurk often to get a pulse on the scum level of the internet.

Plus its fun to see meme's before they get ruined.

"hope" being the key term. I have never posted on \b\, but I lurk often to get a pulse on the scum level of the internet.

Check encyclopedia dramatica if you want to see how scummy the internet can be.

Check encyclopedia dramatica if you want to see how scummy the internet can be.

all that stuff came from \b\, and i thought they shut ED down. have to check when I am not on a work computer.

Yeah \b\ is not a place to go if you are worried about your privacy. But kudos to Anon for outing KKK members, I know a few conservatives on here were likely outed so it would be nice to have a break from them.

Forum List

Back