KKK crucial to building the South’s enduring Republican majority, study finds

All the KKK members, Conservative Democrats, became republicans after 1964. LBJ predicted they would.

The running joke in law enforcement was that every KKK member was a paid federal informant. The only influence the KKK has today is as a propaganda source by the radical left.

And from this supposed study by 3 left wing college professor... researchers studied county voting records in 10 southern states in which the KKK actively recruited members in the 1960s. The analysis of FIVE presidential voting outcomes, between 1960 and 2000, showed that southern counties with KKK activity in the 1960s had a statistically significant increase in Republican voting compared to counties with no established KKK chapter,..... How many presidential elections did we have between 1960 and 2000?..... I'll tell you so you don't have to use fingers and toes...11 presidential elections, and these FUCKING, BIASED, IDIOTS picked out FIVE that matched their agenda of showing that the KKK influenced election... IF they did why wasn't all ELEVEN elections used..... Now we know why, don't we!!!!!!!

All the KKK members, Conservative Democrats, became republicans after 1964. LBJ predicted they would.

Junky, how many southern DemocRATs in the house of 435 and the Senate of 100 changed parties..... I know, but do you?
I'm talking about registered voters. Most switched to republicans.
Now, most elected officials are republicans ... Landrieu was the last elected Democrat in Louisiana.

:lmao:

Another left wing fairy tale! I love it when you start the bullshit that "magically" in a moment every racist Democrat became a Republican.

Oh and "once upon a time all the Dixiecrats became Republican..."

Oh and George Wallace was never ever really truly a Democrat.

You guys never give up your pretend history and it's too funny.

:lmao:

Another left wing fairy tale! I love it when you start the bullshit that "magically" in a moment every racist Democrat became a Republican.

Oh and "once upon a time all the Dixiecrats became Republican..."

Oh and George Wallace was never ever really truly a Democrat.

You guys never give up your pretend history and it's too funny.
I grew up there. Yes, and if you don't know that, read something.

Junky, how many southern DemocRATs in the house of 435 and the Senate of 100 changed parties..... I know, but do you?
Now, most elected officials are republicans ... Landrieu was the last elected Democrat in Louisiana.

why not see what the registered voting demographics in the Southern states are to back up your claim?.....This might help you...

How many registered Republican voters are there in the US?
There are roughly 55 million registered Republicans. There are roughly 72 million Democrats. And there are roughly 42 million registered independents.

why not see what the registered voting demographics in the Southern states are to back up your claim?.....This might help you...

There are roughly 55 million registered Republicans. There are roughly 72 million Democrats. And there are roughly 42 million registered independents.
Your link reads How many registered Republican voters are there in the US? Not how many in the South. Are you that stupid?

Your link reads How many registered Republican voters are there in the US? Not how many in the South. Are you that stupid?

ell then give me an answer as I only gave you a HINT with those numbers which apparently went way OVER your tiny head!

Dam someone has their panties all bunched up again, sad fact the largest expansion in productivity and quality of living is not in the northeast or west coast, nope its the midwest and south. Wonder why, let me give you a hint,...... work ethic and not believing they are entitled to anything beyond what the sweat that runs down the crack of their ass provides.

Dam someone has their panties all bunched up again, sad fact the largest expansion in productivity and quality of living is not in the northeast or west coast, nope its the midwest and south. Wonder why, let me give you a hint,...... work ethic and not believing they are entitled to anything beyond what the sweat that runs down the crack of their ass provides.
GOP States Are The Most Dependent On Government

Forum List

Back