KISS’s Paul Stanley Rocks Wokesters with News that Trans Surgeries are NOT COOL!

Makes no difference.
You think most Democrats really support biological men competing in women's sports??
Yet - they do.
You think most Democrat parents support biological males in their high school girls bathrooms?
Yet in some places they are.
You think Democrat parents really support a teacher pushing trans agendas in middle/high schools?
Yet there are 1000 examples where they are.

The Democrats have allowed the far left to completely take over the parties agenda and messaging.
Most Democrats are either too afraid to speak out against them, or just like virtue signaling over the same - either way - at the rate things are getting nuttier and nuttier - this nation will start gender affirming care on children before the year is out.
I think democrats are forced by peer pressure to conform to any crazy Idea that the far left throws at them

But lib brainwashing of children toward sexual perversion starts in kindergarten
Yeah, according to the Liars at Faux Not News, the real brainwashing experts. They have their base of bozos believing it so much I bet they'll be willing to masacre democrats over it.

My advice to Democrats, avoid Pizza Parlors!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, according to the Liars at Faux Not News, the real brainwashing experts. They have their base of bozos believing it so much I bet they'll be willing to masacre democrats over it.

My advice to Democrats, avoid Pizza Parlors!!!!!!!!!
Btw: the danger of violence exits on both sides

With fake moderates standing on the sidelines cheering the democrats on

Your (and all you leftists) best bet is to stop trying to be coy defending reality.

Everyone of you do is likely to be labeled that no no word on here
Yep that labeling fantasy is really is the absurd goal of the Rabid Right. If the herd doesn't believe the absurdities they will not carry out the atrocities the Zealot Leaders no doubt will call for.

46% say they do and 41% say they don't. I don't support them in scholarship competition or in professional sports.

Which bathroom should he/she use?

communityIcon_gek6yt5n3co51.png

If a teacher is asked a question they shouldn't be afraid to answer truthfully because the answer might offend the parents.
Deflect much?
:rolleyes:

I think democrats are forced by peer pressure to conform to any crazy Idea that the far left throws at them
That is verified at least 20 -30 times the past few years.
1) Defunding police departments to lower crime - staggeringly stupid, a 5 year old would know better
2) Refusing to prosecute theft won't increase theft. - Full retard here.

One could easily make a list of 20 equally as dumb and opposite of reality as these two.

We are guided by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) standards and other criteria to surgically treat people who are stable in their gender identity and have documentation of persistent gender dysphoria. You do not need to be a GeMS patient to have surgery at the center. All genital surgeries are only performed on patients age 18 and older.
The politics should justifiably mutate for those over 18 years of age, too. These changes in perception should include the psychology and genetics previously relied upon to establish traditional dysphoria diagnosis so that the State Agent-physician-shrink could proceed with the "legal" documentation.

Forum List

Back