KISS’s Paul Stanley Rocks Wokesters with News that Trans Surgeries are NOT COOL!

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
When Paul Stanley speaks, the entire KISS nation listens!! He’s like the E.F. Hutton of rock-n-roll. But wandering minds wonder: where does Gene stand on this issue? The last time I saw Gene he was being dragged off stage after collapsing during a show. But don’t worry. Gene will be back on his feet, supported by his 6’ risers, in no time because rock-n-roll never dies!!

We are guided by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) standards and other criteria to surgically treat people who are stable in their gender identity and have documentation of persistent gender dysphoria. You do not need to be a GeMS patient to have surgery at the center. All genital surgeries are only performed on patients age 18 and older.

Yeah, I still remember them days when my friend would pick 1 band to listen to all day..

Not a bad idea, IMO, when you're out there grillin' and smokin' and drinkin'.

One Saturday it was KISS. They're not bad, man!

Compared to the autotune and Euro-anthems of today?

KISS is next level!

AC/DC.... that's classic rock.
Oh, we did AC/DC too. In fact, that was my broham's favorite band.

Skynyrd, Van Halen, Marshall Tucker, he had the albums. 1 band all day, and that's how it was!

Hoo! My boy taught me how to smoke and his gf made the best sides.

I did learn a lot about how to smoke from him.

1 band Saturdays were pretty cool, though.

On KISS day, I came to the epiphane that KISS really doesn't have any bad songs unless you wanna include "Beth".

Last edited:
This song totally cancels out any lameness that could possibly be associated with "Beth". :aargh:

When Paul Stanley speaks, the entire KISS nation listens!! He’s like the E.F. Hutton of rock-n-roll. But wandering minds wonder: where does Gene stand on this issue? The last time I saw Gene he was being dragged off stage after collapsing during a show. But don’t worry. Gene will be back on his feet, supported by his 6’ risers, in no time because rock-n-roll never dies!!

I thought you hated celebrities telling you how to live your life?

Yeah, I still remember them days when my friend would pick 1 band to listen to all day..

Not a bad idea, IMO, when you're out there grillin' and smokin' and drinkin'.

One Saturday it was KISS. They're not bad, man!

Compared to the autotune and Euro-anthems of today?

KISS is next level!

They likely plowed through all of the pussy in that video.

Nicely said... in other words... leave the children alone like you promised.... or face the backlash you deserve....

We are guided by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) standards and other criteria to surgically treat people who are stable in their gender identity and have documentation of persistent gender dysphoria. You do not need to be a GeMS patient to have surgery at the center. All genital surgeries are only performed on patients age 18 and older.
"WPATH" --> "War Path"

Once again your screen name is appropriate... BLINDboo
Come out of the rock you are under and pay attention.
Trans activist are currently, all over the western world, petitioning governments to allow "gender affirming care" on MINORS. WHICH INCLUDES SURGERY.
President Biden has spoke in favor of providing gender affirmative care on minors.

Reinforcing federal protections for transgender kids. The Justice Department announced today that it has issued a letter to all state attorneys general reminding them of federal constitutional and statutory provisions that protect transgender youth against discrimination, including when those youth seek gender-affirming care.

Taken right from the White House fact sheet.

Oh, we did AC/DC too. In fact, that was my broham's favorite band.

Skynyrd, Van Halen, Marshall Tucker, he had the albums. 1 band all day, and that's how it was!

Hoo! My boy taught me how to smoke and his gf made the best sides.

I did learn a lot about how to smoke from him.

1 band Saturdays were pretty cool, though.

On KISS day, I came to the epiphane that KISS really doesn't have any bad songs unless you wanna include "Beth".
"Beth" is only there so you can listen to KISS and be active duty in the KISS Army while spending time with your girlfriend.

I thought you hated celebrities telling you how to live your life?
First off, I do not recall making any such proclamation, though I do not deny it either. Second, this is not just some celebrity. This is PAUL...from KISS.

Once again your screen name is appropriate... BLINDboo
Come out of the rock you are under and pay attention.
Trans activist are currently, all over the western world, petitioning governments to allow "gender affirming care" on MINORS. WHICH INCLUDES SURGERY.
President Biden has spoke in favor of providing gender affirmative care on minors.

Reinforcing federal protections for transgender kids. The Justice Department announced today that it has issued a letter to all state attorneys general reminding them of federal constitutional and statutory provisions that protect transgender youth against discrimination, including when those youth seek gender-affirming care.

Taken right from the White House fact sheet.
Learn the difference between care and surgical alterations of the genitals.

That is the policy of the preeminent hospital for this type of care in the USA. They are not trans activist petitioning anyone across the globe.

Learn the difference between care and surgical alterations of the genitals.

That is the policy of the preeminent hospital for this type of care in the USA. They are not trans activist petitioning anyone across the globe.

Learn to not ignore puberty blockers and hormones, which are just as permanent as surgery once you use them past a certain point/amount.

First off, I do not recall making any such proclamation, though I do not deny it either. Second, this is not just some celebrity. This is PAUL...from KISS.
So as long as it's a man with long hair and that wears makeup, you're fine with him telling you what to do. Got it.

What does the Boston Hospital say about their usage?

That's wordplay. The immediate impact of course stops once you stop taking them, what they dance around is that you don't get that part of puberty back you tried to skip over if you are on them for too long.

Their only approved use is for early onset puberty, to force it to happen later, not take regular onset puberty and maybe miss it entirely.

Forum List

Back