Kissinger says Ukraine should cede territory for peace with Russia

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Too late, Ukraine will became a part of Russia again.
Grandpa shall relax

Veteran US statesman Henry Kissinger has urged the West to stop trying to inflict a crushing defeat on Russian forces in Ukraine, warning that it would have disastrous consequences for the long term stability of Europe.
“I hope the Ukrainians will match the heroism they have shown with wisdom,” Kissinger warned an audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, adding with his famous sense of realpolitik that the proper role for the country is to be a neutral buffer state rather than the frontier of Europe.

1200px-%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B0_%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B8_%D0%BF%D0%BE_%D0%B3%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F%D0%BC_%D0%B8_%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%BC_%281914%29.jpg

He's right.

And more and more are saying it openly.

So, $40+ billion of our money was wasted, and now they are beginning to talk about rebuilding Ukraine once the war does end. With tens of billions more of money of course.

He's right.

And more and more are saying it openly.

So, $40+ billion of our money was wasted, and now they are beginning to talk about rebuilding Ukraine once the war does end. With tens of billions more of money of course.

As I said it's too late.
Russia has time and needs the entirely Ukraine until the border of Poland
Russians are happy and celebrate divorce with the West.
Sanctions work, but against the West, not Russia

Last edited:
America says it doesn't want an end to this war; it wants a fight to the last Ukrainian and ideally to the last Russian.
If America thinks Russia can be defeated, America is going to get more than it's bargained for!

It would be too much!
Russia is going to establish an union with China.
It's difficult to believe NATO can eliminate 1,8bn citizens of the Union
I'm not ruling out nuclear war yet, and I especially worry about religious superstitious beliefs of another life bullshit that some of the US Generals believe..

That's much more troubling than Russia using a tactical nuclear weapon.

I think that Russia will have that response ready for Ukraine but mostly as a warning to America.

Russia understand perfectly well that it's America's war against Russia's very survival.

Too late, Ukraine will became a part of Russia again.
Grandpa shall relax

Veteran US statesman Henry Kissinger has urged the West to stop trying to inflict a crushing defeat on Russian forces in Ukraine, warning that it would have disastrous consequences for the long term stability of Europe.
“I hope the Ukrainians will match the heroism they have shown with wisdom,” Kissinger warned an audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, adding with his famous sense of realpolitik that the proper role for the country is to be a neutral buffer state rather than the frontier of Europe.

1200px-%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B0_%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B8_%D0%BF%D0%BE_%D0%B3%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F%D0%BC_%D0%B8_%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%BC_%281914%29.jpg
It's a no-brainer. The least Ukraine will have to cede is the Donbass and a land corridor to the Crimea. The positive side is that they won't be landlocked having retained Odessa and they will have solidified a pro-Western state giving them the opportunity to join the EU and NATO.

It may well be a new "Iron Curtain".

Last edited:
Ukraine is gonna end up with extra land at this rate. Maybe Russia should give them something to end the humiliation?

Forum List

Back