KISS THE WEST COAST GOODBYE!

sky-is-falling.jpg

While the folks who live in Washington, Oregon, and NorCal go through life trying to ignore the reality of what's coming at them, nobody is raising the warning or sounding the sirens....and that's going to get millions killed. Yep, this time the BIG ONE isn't just a scary movie....it's real and it's REAL BIG! Like a magnitude NINE and a towering tsunami that will level everything in it's path for miles inland.
1_4_36.gif

120114TB_QuakeZone.png

The Cascadia Fault plates are fully LOCKED...they aren't throwing off the normal creaks, groans, and small tremblors that relieve pressure and keep them flexible. This happens once every 300 years and when they break loose.....HOLY SHIT it's gonna be a disaster for the west coast.
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Study Offshore Fault Where The Big One Originates Eerily Quiet KPLU News for Seattle and the Northwest
So what you are saying is now is the time to take out million dollar life insurance policies on any of my relatives living on the west coast?

So what you are saying is now is the time to take out million dollar life insurance policies on any of my relatives living on the west coast?

What I'm saying is good luck getting a payout from an insurance company after the left coast is 30 feet underwater...
bth_subadiver.gif

If your care about your relatives you should convince them to move to Colorado.

Everybody knows about the fault lines, even the dum dums like Bull.
and people out here have been hearing this shit for decades.....
Since 1611 I can only find 5 earthquakes that were 9,0...the worst being 9.5 off the coast of Chili that killed thousands....30' tsunami .
out here bill they have said because of the type of faults in the State they dont think Cal can get a quake bigger than 7.5....and that would be rare......at least thats what the guy from Cal Tech said on the news.......i have been in 2 6 pointers including the 6.7 back in the early 90's.....gets the blood flowing for sure.....

What I'm saying is good luck getting a payout from an insurance company after the left coast is 30 feet underwater...
bth_subadiver.gif

Wish I could...but my sister loves Kalifornia, and my brother has been told by the marines to stay in Washington.

bth_subadiver.gif

Good point, I should make sure the policy's are from a company who has it's headquarters of the right coast. I already have relatives living in CO. I can stay with, maybe Vegas would be better.:thup:

Well hopefully lots and lots of people will be scared by your warnings.

There is always someone somewhere willing to be scared.

While the folks who live in Washington, Oregon, and NorCal go through life trying to ignore the reality of what's coming at them, nobody is raising the warning or sounding the sirens....and that's going to get millions killed. Yep, this time the BIG ONE isn't just a scary movie....it's real and it's REAL BIG! Like a magnitude NINE and a towering tsunami that will level everything in it's path for miles inland.
1_4_36.gif

120114TB_QuakeZone.png

The Cascadia Fault plates are fully LOCKED...they aren't throwing off the normal creaks, groans, and small tremblors that relieve pressure and keep them flexible. This happens once every 300 years and when they break loose.....HOLY SHIT it's gonna be a disaster for the west coast.
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Study Offshore Fault Where The Big One Originates Eerily Quiet KPLU News for Seattle and the Northwest

I hope it sweeps San Luis Obispo and surrounding areas away, never to stink up the country again. Oh. And Orange County. Too many teabaggers.

1_4_36.gif

120114TB_QuakeZone.png

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

I hope it sweeps San Luis Obispo and surrounding areas away, never to stink up the country again. Oh. And Orange County. Too many teabaggers.

Don't forget Polk St.

Forum List

Back