Another republican too eager to kill

I take seriously God's rule that we are to be stewards of the earth and humanely treat animals....... But i understand why she did this. You can't have an animal that is a danger to your neighbors critters and your own and your children.

We are also supposed to respect life... so here we have leftists Tammy Tenant having vapours over this act of Noems yet slavering to kill more unborn babies.

how's that make any sense.

NGL, just the fact that she's a hunter makes me not like her.

And no, I'm not a "city slicker," just someone who understands that contrary to conventional wisdom, hunting for sport is an arrogant asshole "hobby."

And yeah, talking about murdering a 14-month dog in her book was a dumb move.
I agree with that...it is a story that would have been better untold BUT... these are farmers and they take seriously the killer instinct of animals.

And no, I'm not a "city slicker," just someone who understands that contrary to conventional wisdom, hunting for sport is an arrogant asshole "hobby."
It's a moral conundrum, that's for sure. Especially when shooting for pest control.

I take seriously God's rule that we are to be stewards of the earth and humanely treat animals....... But i understand why she did this. You can't have an animal that is a danger to your neighbors critters and your own and your children.

True, but there were other options. Also, she said that she hated the dog, so it sounds more like a case of her just not caring enough to do something other than shoot him. But anyway, I don't want to argue about it, I already shared my 2 cents.

Getting a thumbs down from you is a badge of honor, 1srelluc . Thanks for the points!
Well seeing that I woke up to three of them from you I'd say turnabout is fair play. ;)

That said anyone that says they don't like someone just because they are a hunter will always get a "disagree" (or worse) from me.....A person has to be a real jerk toward others to say something like that.

I agree with that...it is a story that would have been better untold BUT... these are farmers and they take seriously the killer instinct of animals.
Turn him in to a shelter, (most all dogs would chase and kill a chicken or squirrel running around, I know my cat would if I had let her).

That doesn't mean the dog would not have made a good pet to a family, or to someone who did NOT hate it, as she did. She should have given him to an Animal Shelter....

What she did, in the manner described, is inhumane.... she's a cold, hearted, killer in my book!

Alyssa Farah Griffin, a Trump White House staffer turned critic, said: “I’m a dog lover and I am honestly horrified by the Kristi Noem excerpt. I wish I hadn’t even read it. A 14-month-old dog is still a puppy and can be trained. A large part of bad behaviour in dogs is not having proper training from humans.

Who the fuk would shoot a puppy?

Vote Kristi Noem or the dog gets it!

1714221184800.jpeg

Oh dear. This will finish her career. Conservatives hate people but they love dogs
As I said in another thread on this yesterday… this was not a pet. This was a working dog that was not wirking properly. While I wish she’d tried to re-hone the animal… when your property doesn’t work anymore you get rid of it.

As a hunter myself, growing up, I had a neighbor, who hunted with dogs, they rode on his half-track.
About half dozen the dogs he trained for hunting turned out to be gun shy.
He keep two for house dogs, the rest he gave to neighbors.
He didn't kill any of them.

It's hard for me to believe that a 14 month old puppy, would bite someone, out of the blue, unless they were being mistreated, especially a pointer.

It isn't this way, but I've often wished "we" came back as some of these animals in the next life and learned the experience of being treated exactly the way we treated them. A lot of YOU deserve it. If you think you don't, think a little deeper.

Most of you who judge her here only do it out of political motives and ignore who you really are. 99% of you are EXACTLY the same as her.

Last edited:
I hated that dog,” Noem writes, saying Cricket was “untrainable … dangerous” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”.

“At that moment,” Noem says, “I realised I had to put her down.”

Noem describes taking Cricket to a gravel pit on her farm and shooting her.

I hated that dog,” Noem writes, saying Cricket was “untrainable … dangerous” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”.

“At that moment,” Noem says, “I realised I had to put her down.”

Noem describes taking Cricket to a gravel pit on her farm and shooting her.
Yeah, dogs on farms and ranches are supposed to protect the livestock, not kill it. This dog did the opposite. ALL dogs who do that on ranches or farms are killed.

No one will ever take a livestock killer. But feel free to lie about the subject.

That's all you retards know how to do.

Alyssa Farah Griffin, a Trump White House staffer turned critic, said: “I’m a dog lover and I am honestly horrified by the Kristi Noem excerpt. I wish I hadn’t even read it. A 14-month-old dog is still a puppy and can be trained. A large part of bad behaviour in dogs is not having proper training from humans.

Who the fuk would shoot a puppy?
Anyone who has a ranch or a farm. Dogs are there to protect the livestock. If they do the opposite no one will take them, so they are killed.

Ahhhh, look at the gulping Gator laughing again. Clearly you have never worked on a farm or ranch.

Typical.

Yeah, dogs on farms and ranches are supposed to protect the livestock, not kill it. This dog did the opposite. ALL dogs who do that on ranches or farms are killed.

No one will ever take a livestock killer. But feel free to lie about the subject.

That's all you retards know how to do.
You adopt a dog, it is your responsibility.
Not something to discard if it displeases you

14 months is a puppy. If she is too irresponsible to have a dog, she should have found a responsible family to take it.

You adopt a dog, it is your responsibility.
Not something to discard if it displeases you

14 months is a puppy. If she is too irresponsible to have a dog, she should have found a responsible family to take it.
No ranch or farm will take in a livestock killer. None. So, you either release them to the wild, where they will continue to do it until someone else kills it, or you kill it and save everyone else the misery.

You city dwellers haven't got a clue about ranch or farm life.

Forum List

Back