King of Jordan: "We Are in a World War Against Humanity."

Wow....so we have Obama....who has his head nine feet up his ass and cannot acknowledge the obvious....while a Muslim King can state the following:

"We are in a third world war against humanity", describing the Islamic State group as "savage outlaws of religion" in the wake of the Paris attacks. Abdullah said groups such as IS "expose themselves daily as savage outlaws of religion, devoid of humanity, respecting no laws and no boundaries".

"So therefore we must act fast and holistically to tackle and respond to the interconnected threats whether it is in this region, Africa, Asia or in Europe," he said.

I weep for the American People and the World. It is a sad commentary when France shows 10x the balls of the United States and Obama. Is this really what we've come too?

King of Jordan warns of 'world war' against humanity
Today on Fox News, we ask, "Where the Muslims condemning the terrorists?"

2iqlrh4.jpg
All over goddamned place. Start here: Iran's Rouhani postpones Europe trip after Paris

Rouhani sent a message of condolence to French counterpart Francois Hollande on the shootings and bombings in Paris that left more than 120 people dead, Iran's official IRNA news agency reported."

"In the name of the Iranian people, who have themselves been victims of terrorism, I strongly condemn these crimes against humanity and offer my condolences to the grieving French people and government," Rouhani said."

attacks
Iran is a terrorist regime! Iranians have been victims of the terrorism of their own government/gang. Geez, you are naive!

Wow....so we have Obama....who has his head nine feet up his ass and cannot acknowledge the obvious....while a Muslim King can state the following:

"We are in a third world war against humanity", describing the Islamic State group as "savage outlaws of religion" in the wake of the Paris attacks. Abdullah said groups such as IS "expose themselves daily as savage outlaws of religion, devoid of humanity, respecting no laws and no boundaries".

"So therefore we must act fast and holistically to tackle and respond to the interconnected threats whether it is in this region, Africa, Asia or in Europe," he said.

I weep for the American People and the World. It is a sad commentary when France shows 10x the balls of the United States and Obama. Is this really what we've come too?

2iqlrh4.jpg
All over goddamned place. Start here: Iran's Rouhani postpones Europe trip after Paris

Rouhani sent a message of condolence to French counterpart Francois Hollande on the shootings and bombings in Paris that left more than 120 people dead, Iran's official IRNA news agency reported."

"In the name of the Iranian people, who have themselves been victims of terrorism, I strongly condemn these crimes against humanity and offer my condolences to the grieving French people and government," Rouhani said."

attacks
Iran is a terrorist regime! Iranians have been victims of the terrorism of their own government/gang. Geez, you are naive!
Your black and white childish worldview is noted, and rejected of course.

Good for him. The only people that can really defeat terrorists using their religion is the Muslims themselves. You should encourage this behavior instead of using it a a political tool to bash your fantasy man.

Obama's position on ISIS.......

Actually, if you pulled your own head out of your ass, you would know Obama has been bombing ISIS for over year.

It is the Republicans who have their heads in the sand. They have refused to provide an AUMF against ISIS all this time. Have you even heard a plan put forth by the Republicans about what to do about ISIS?

Nope.

You have a "wipe out ISIS" plan? And what about the occupation that will be necessary afterwards? You ready to commit the US to ten years in Syria? That's what it will take. But the Republicans won't tell you that part.

Because they are cowards.

Their bombing from the sky shows more balls than our bombing from the sky, which we've been doing much longer and at far greater expense? Explain...
I wonder if the day will come that you post something of substance. Every post you make is the same whiny bullshit. You offer nothing but jabs and Insults. You aren't capable of actually discussing your own opinions. One must assume it's because you have no ideas to contribute.
Says you, the King of Nonsense.

Offer something of worth, of context, and of nuance, if you want some respect. You don't deserve it.

2iqlrh4.jpg

attacks
You're an idiot. Iran's government/gang has been holding that entire country hostage for 36 years. They have been instigating terrorist acts ever since. You are a naive fool.

2iqlrh4.jpg

attacks
You're an idiot. Iran's government/gang has been holding that entire country hostage for 36 years. They have been instigating terrorist acts ever since. You are a naive fool.
I know, you liked it much better when it was a police-state run by the western puppet we installed after overthrowing their elected government.

2iqlrh4.jpg

attacks
I know, you liked it much better when it was a police-state run by the western puppet we installed after overthrowing their elected government.
You are a useful idiot dupe that franfurt school curriculum counts on.
Good thing for,you that you leave out the dynamic of the Cold War when you make your programmed bit about puppet regime.

attacks
Good thing for,you that you leave out the dynamic of the Cold War when you make your programmed bit about puppet regime.
Who installed the Shah? We did. When did the Shah lose power? When we stopped funding him and his police-state. Pretty simple in this case actually.

Who installed the Shah? We did. When did the Shah lose power? When we stopped funding him and his police-state. Pretty simple in this case actually.
You're a dupe who again refuses to include the perspective of the Cold War and that a bad thing does not justify a worse thing.

You're a dupe who again refuses to include the perspective of the Cold War and that a bad thing does not justify a worse thing.
I'll simplify. for others. To you, overthrowing elected leaders and replacing them with western puppets and police-states = good. People running their own nations and controlling their own natural resources (oil) as they see fit = bad.

I'll simplify. for others. To you, overthrowing elected leaders and replacing them with western puppets and police-states = good. People running their own nations and controlling their own natural resources (oil) as they see fit = bad.
Wrong, dumbass. Propping puppet regime in oil rich country bordering a cold war enemy is less bad than a terrorist regime bent on Islamic world domination through murder.

Wrong, dumbass. Propping puppet regime in oil rich country bordering a cold war enemy is less bad than a terrorist regime bent on Islamic world domination through murder.
Your justification for evil is noted, and rejected.

Forum List

Back