King Family Preventing an Honest Biography of MLK Because it wont Hide his Adultery

And I can find 10 times as many videos showing white people are moronic dumbass cracker mutherfuckers. What is your point again?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PG_OKjw4o]Dingbat Straight A Honor Student Blonde. - YouTube[/ame]

That's one. Only 9 more to go. If you get past round 1, I'll post 10 videos of dumb black people, then we will see if you can find 100 videos of dumb white people. I bet you can't.

Let Oliver Stone make the movie for heaven's sake, he is a good director.... he showed us both sides of JFK ..... let him do the same with MLK !!!

What is the problem??? why the hiding? why the omitting?? people are only human and not angels! Let Mr Stone make the film as it really was!

Name calling? I did not call you anything that you are not. And WHAT does the above have to do with MLK?
You're the one who tried to change the subject by making it about me instead of MLK.

*He was married, and provided for and never divorced his wife.
Never divorced her, just cheated on her with prostitutes. Trying to change the subject again?

The ones he knew about, anyway.

*He preached non violence, and you have still not proven that he was for a fact violent towards women. And you CAN'T prove it, which is why you are having such a pissy little bitch fit.
Yes, he "preached" non-violence but that doesn't MAKE him non-violent, at least toward women (according to his best friend and partner throughout the entire movement). And I believe YOU are the one having a bitch fit.

And finally, YES, you ARE a stupid idiot and a bigot who will not stay on topic. Nothing you have stated is relevant to this thread.
There's the name-calling again. The only off-topic comments made by me were in response to the off-topic comments made by you. And your inability to control your anger doesn't do much for your credibility. I'm just sayin'.

King never divorced his wife but Coretta dumped his drunken, cheating ass in 1968. She had enough of his alcoholism and blonde whores.

Let Oliver Stone make the movie for heaven's sake, he is a good director.... he showed us both sides of JFK ..... let him do the same with MLK !!!

What is the problem??? why the hiding? why the omitting?? people are only human and not angels! Let Mr Stone make the film as it really was!
They don't want the world to know he beat women.

That's one. Only 9 more to go. If you get past round 1, I'll post 10 videos of dumb black people, then we will see if you can find 100 videos of dumb white people. I bet you can't.

How about 100 posts by racist dumbfucks.

Common sense and logic would lead anyone to conclude that. Blacks are notorious for being sexually promiscuous, especially the males. King's infidelity isn't something that would bother black people, it's normal for them. In fact, most of them see it as a positive thing, so why would they mind that being revealed? Most people know it anyway, but most people DON'T know about his violence toward women. King's family knows if they gave the green light to Oliver Stone to tell the truth, THAT would come out, and it would NOT be acceptable like cheating on his wife would be. Then there's the issue of him stealing his speeches but we'll save that for your next ass woopin'.

Common sense and logic versus ASSumptions by ignorant bigots with small brains are two totally different things.

It is no surprise that YOU would make some stupid statement like:
"blacks are notorious for________" (fill in the blank") and present that as what what you think is proof.

Men of all races cheat, particularly men in positions of power, or men who travel more than they stay at the office, if you do not know that, you are even less intelligent than you appear to be, which is scary.

Right this minute, I am thanking Dr. King for his work. It is frightening to think that in a different time or place I may have had the misfortune of being required by law to show deference to some backward thinking, uneducated bigot like you.

And by the way, it is a sissy move to neg, because you got your stupid ass handed to you.

Idiot.
Ass handed to me? How? You don't like me stating facts that you can't refute so you call me a bigot. Typical response.
Here's a little proof for you.

If you don't laugh You'll cry

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abDDL22Z0Ew]Maury: Daddy DNA Drama... Who Fathered these 12 Babies Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okQsrwMhFjU]Maury: 11th parternity test, maybe he's the one? - YouTube[/ame]

Common sense and logic versus ASSumptions by ignorant bigots with small brains are two totally different things.

It is no surprise that YOU would make some stupid statement like:
"blacks are notorious for________" (fill in the blank") and present that as what what you think is proof.

Men of all races cheat, particularly men in positions of power, or men who travel more than they stay at the office, if you do not know that, you are even less intelligent than you appear to be, which is scary.

Right this minute, I am thanking Dr. King for his work. It is frightening to think that in a different time or place I may have had the misfortune of being required by law to show deference to some backward thinking, uneducated bigot like you.

And by the way, it is a sissy move to neg, because you got your stupid ass handed to you.

Idiot.
Ass handed to me? How? You don't like me stating facts that you can't refute so you call me a bigot. Typical response.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abDDL22Z0Ew]Maury: Daddy DNA Drama... Who Fathered these 12 Babies Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okQsrwMhFjU]Maury: 11th parternity test, maybe he's the one? - YouTube[/ame]
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But sense you were debating black promiscuity ...

Variations in Teen Birth Rates Across Populations (Note the 72% of births in the black community are out of wedlock. While this is horrible, white women likewise have a horrendous out of wedlock birth rate at 29%, although, not as horrendous as the black rate) CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock | PolitiFact On the whole, both white and black births have gone down due to the recession, although, the black birth rate is still higher than that of whites.

Trends in Teen Pregnancy and Childbearing - The Office of Adolescent Health
Teen birth rates differ substantially by age, racial and ethnic group, and region of the country. Most adolescents who give birth are 18 or older; in 2012, 72 percent of all teen births occurred to 18- to 19-year-olds.[1] Birth rates are also higher among Hispanic and black adolescents than among their white counterparts. In 2012, Hispanic adolescent females ages 15-19 had the highest birth rate (46.3 births per 1,000 adolescent females), followed by black adolescent females (43.9 births per 1,000 adolescent females) and white adolescent females (20.5 births per 1,000 adolescent females) (see Figure 1).[1] Estimates from 2010 data show that one in seven adolescent females (14.4%) in the United States will give birth by her 20th birthday, with substantial differences by race/ethnicity: 10 percent of white adolescent females, 21 percent of black adolescent females, and 24 percent of Hispanic adolescent females.

teenbirthsgraph2011.png

I believe this is the source of the problem with black (and some white) out of wedlock births. See video for further understanding on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think "beat" is the one they're afraid of.

14 more years until his FBI COINTELPRO file becomes open to the public.
By then they will have passed a law preventing the release. Can't have the truth destroy the myth.

Would a combined list suffice?

Or by category:

Bang
Beat
Both

LOL, look at Asclepias' take on the 3/5ths compromise. Funniest thing I've seen in a long while! http://www.usmessageboard.com/8514439-post167.html

Last edited:
14 more years until his FBI COINTELPRO file becomes open to the public.
By then they will have passed a law preventing the release. Can't have the truth destroy the myth.

Would a combined list suffice?

Or by category:

Bang
Beat
Both

LOL, look at Asclepias' take on the 3/5ths compromise. Funniest thing I've seen in a long while! http://www.usmessageboard.com/8514439-post167.html
:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back