King Family Preventing an Honest Biography of MLK Because it wont Hide his Adultery

Consigning to all the above with one addition. Wasn't John F. Kennedy reportedly known as a womanizer as well?

That aside, it certainly has not tarnished his legacy and him being practically deified in the decades that have passed since his assassination.

It certainly has tarnished his reputation.

No it has not. Where were you when all of the media focus was taking place on the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination?
It's one thing to have girlfriends on the side, it's another thing to beat the shit out of them.

It certainly has tarnished his reputation.

No it has not. Where were you when all of the media focus was taking place on the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination?

It's one thing to have girlfriends on the side, it's another thing to beat the shit out of them.

The thread title is regarding A D U L T E R Y. Not SPECULATION by MLK haters that he engaged in violence towards women.

Every year, near the end of January you nuts go apeshit crazy trying to disparage MLK in every way possible.

SMGDH.

:cuckoo:

The thread title is regarding A D U L T E R Y. Not SPECULATION by MLK haters that he engaged in violence towards women.

Every year, near the end of January you nuts go apeshit crazy trying to disparage MLK in every way possible.

SMGDH.

That's right, change the subject so you don't have to talk about his physical violence against women, which is the REAL reason the King family doesn't want the film made.

SMGDH.

That's right, change the subject so you don't have to talk about his physical violence against women, which is the REAL reason the King family doesn't want the film made.

Who is changing the subject? I simply refreshed your memory of what the thread title is. If you are so adamant as to what "the real reason" is that the King family does not want the film made, post some credible information stated by someone from the King family validating that "reason" or STFU.

And for the record, I don't mind discussing anything about Dr. King.

While I have respect for his accomplishments, I was never a believer in his
"turn the other cheek" philosophy.

Umm the ones the family said he can't use which is the reason this thread even exists.

SMGDH.

Who is changing the subject? I simply refreshed your memory of what the thread title is. If you are so adamant as to what "the real reason" is that the King family does not want the film made, post some credible information stated by someone from the King family validating that "reason" or STFU.

Common sense and logic would lead anyone to conclude that. Blacks are notorious for being sexually promiscuous, especially the males. King's infidelity isn't something that would bother black people, it's normal for them. In fact, most of them see it as a positive thing, so why would they mind that being revealed? Most people know it anyway, but most people DON'T know about his violence toward women. King's family knows if they gave the green light to Oliver Stone to tell the truth, THAT would come out, and it would NOT be acceptable like cheating on his wife would be. Then there's the issue of him stealing his speeches but we'll save that for your next ass woopin'.

Common sense and logic would lead anyone to conclude that. Blacks are notorious for being sexually promiscuous, especially the males. King's infidelity isn't something that would bother black people, it's normal for them. In fact, most of them see it as a positive thing, so why would they mind that being revealed? Most people know it anyway, but most people DON'T know about his violence toward women. King's family knows if they gave the green light to Oliver Stone to tell the truth, THAT would come out, and it would NOT be acceptable like cheating on his wife would be. Then there's the issue of him stealing his speeches but we'll save that for your next ass woopin'.

Common sense and logic versus ASSumptions by ignorant bigots with small brains are two totally different things.

It is no surprise that YOU would make some stupid statement like:
"blacks are notorious for________" (fill in the blank") and present that as what what you think is proof.

Men of all races cheat, particularly men in positions of power, or men who travel more than they stay at the office, if you do not know that, you are even less intelligent than you appear to be, which is scary.

Right this minute, I am thanking Dr. King for his work. It is frightening to think that in a different time or place I may have had the misfortune of being required by law to show deference to some backward thinking, uneducated bigot like you.

And by the way, it is a sissy move to neg, because you got your stupid ass handed to you.

And DO NOT P.M. Me again.

Idiot.

Last edited:

Common sense and logic versus ASSumptions by ignorant bigots with small brains are two totally different things.

"blacks are notorious for________" (fill in the blank") and present that as what what you think is proof.

Men of all races cheat, particularly men in positions of power, or men who travel more than they stay at the office, if you do not know that, you are even less intelligent than you appear to be, which is scary.

Right this minute, I am thanking Dr. King for his work. It is frightening to think that in a different time or place I may have had the misfortune of being required by law to show deference to some backward thinking, uneducated bigot like you.

And by the way, it is a sissy move to neg, because you got your stupid ass handed to you.

Idiot.
Ass handed to me? How? You don't like me stating facts that you can't refute so you call me a bigot. Typical response.
Here's a little proof for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0]Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids - YouTube[/ame]

Idiot.
I replied to your neg, idiot.

Idiot.
Ass handed to me? How? You don't like me stating facts that you can't refute so you call me a bigot. Typical response.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0]Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids - YouTube[/ame]

One stupid video is proof about an entire race of people? YES, YOU ARE A BIGOT.......and not a very bright one.

And WTF does this have to do with MLK? He took care of his children.

Last edited:

Idiot.
I replied to your neg, idiot.

:finger3::

Idiot.

One stupid video is proof about an entire race of people? YES, YOU ARE A BIGOT.......and not a very bright one.

Theres a lot more than one video on youtube.

Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids - YouTube

Even if it is multiple videos it is still not representative of an ENTIRE race of people....except to some who are ignorant enough to think that way.

Not the entire race but a huge chunk and you know it. Denying the facts won't change them.

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Health - Women's health | NBC News

Now, if you've got something other than name calling, let's hear it. Otherwise, get lost.

Name calling? I did not call you anything that you are not. And WHAT does the above have to do with MLK?

*He was married, and provided for and never divorced his wife.

*He provided for his children.

*He preached non violence, and you have still not proven that he was for a fact violent towards women. And you CAN'T prove it, which is why you are having such a pissy little bitch fit.

And finally, YES, you ARE a stupid idiot and a bigot who will not stay on topic. Nothing you have stated is relevant to this thread.

And as you said....get lost......but wait! You already are.

Name calling? I did not call you anything that you are not. And WHAT does the above have to do with MLK?
You're the one who tried to change the subject by making it about me instead of MLK.

*He was married, and provided for and never divorced his wife.
Never divorced her, just cheated on her with prostitutes. Trying to change the subject again?

*He provided for his children.
The ones he knew about, anyway.

*He preached non violence, and you have still not proven that he was for a fact violent towards women. And you CAN'T prove it, which is why you are having such a pissy little bitch fit.
Yes, he "preached" non-violence but that doesn't MAKE him non-violent, at least toward women (according to his best friend and partner throughout the entire movement). And I believe YOU are the one having a bitch fit.

And finally, YES, you ARE a stupid idiot and a bigot who will not stay on topic. Nothing you have stated is relevant to this thread.
There's the name-calling again. The only off-topic comments made by me were in response to the off-topic comments made by you. And your inability to control your anger doesn't do much for your credibility. I'm just sayin'.

Even if it is multiple videos it is still not representative of an ENTIRE race of people....except to some who are ignorant enough to think that way.

Entire race? No, but it representative of a sizable portion of black culture in the US. We are talking about several million people.

Forum List

Back