Kimmel: Almost Every Talk Show Host Is Liberal' Because 'It Requires a Certain Level of Intelligence

Well you got to give him credit, late night tv is going downhill big time. Even Jay Leno says it's not funny anymore.

Jay Leno wouldn't know comedy if it smacked him upside the head.

I never understood how Jay even got the job. His humor is as dry as fruit cake.
Leno was alright, you can't top Carson. Letterman was also funny till he started bringing politics into it.

Of course any fine that he could be slapped with for making that illegal turn is pocket change for a person in his position.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ain't it grand how liberals have this need to constantly tell us how smart they are?

That level must be a mighty low bar.

and yet the cons can't meet it

go figure

Please troll someone else...I've read your ramblings. Boring, unproductive and zero value

i'm not your ghost writer

Respond to me again you'll be an ignored ghost. I'm serious you bring nothing to a thread and nobody has time for your middle school BS

this may not have the sting you think it does, siobhan

That level must be a mighty low bar.

and yet the cons can't meet it

go figure

Please troll someone else...I've read your ramblings. Boring, unproductive and zero value

i'm not your ghost writer

Respond to me again you'll be an ignored ghost. I'm serious you bring nothing to a thread and nobody has time for your middle school BS

this may not have the sting you think it does, siobhan

Have it your way....buh bye

Cons hate it when they're ignorance is outed. Haaaaate it. But they know it's the truth. And cons, there isn't anything wrong with being dumb until you start believing your dumb is just as good as someone else's genius. You are like the idiot that argues with a doctor, and then the 2nd doctor, and then anyone other doctor that agrees with the first. "cuz you just know".

You're the derps of the population, sorry.

Yeah this cat is a genius.
Jimmy Kimmel wrecks car in head-on collision accident

On Thursday, Kimmel crashed his BMW into another car near the Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood, Calif. The talk show host reportedly made a wrong left turn onto the Sunset Strip despite the "right turn only" sign.

Jimmy Kimmel wrecks car in head-on collision accident

The day I see an intelligent TV talk host, I'll let you know. Jimmy's former job, the lowbrow "The Man Show" was hardly a shining beacon of Ivy-league, gifted I.Q., intellectual erudition.
LOLOL.....Beck, Rush, OReilly, Stern, Hannity.....all idiots on radio!!

Forum List

Back