Kimmel: Almost Every Talk Show Host Is Liberal' Because 'It Requires a Certain Level of Intelligence

Cons hate it when they're ignorance is outed. Haaaaate it. But they know it's the truth. And cons, there isn't anything wrong with being dumb until you start believing your dumb is just as good as someone else's genius. You are like the idiot that argues with a doctor, and then the 2nd doctor, and then anyone other doctor that agrees with the first. "cuz you just know".

You're the derps of the population, sorry.

You elect this and you call us stupid...LOL

review.png

Cons hate it when they're ignorance is outed. Haaaaate it. But they know it's the truth. And cons, there isn't anything wrong with being dumb until you start believing your dumb is just as good as someone else's genius. You are like the idiot that argues with a doctor, and then the 2nd doctor, and then anyone other doctor that agrees with the first. "cuz you just know".

You elect this and you call us stupid...LOL

This one has never been explained or defended yet. probably because there is no excuse that could possibly exist for that level of idiocy.

Says the idiot who doesn’t even know anything about his own username’s namesake....

Liberals believe just being liberal makes them smart and compassionate

Hey kimmel the arrow clearly points to the right

Jimmy Kimmel wrecks car in head-on collision accident

did he hurt your feelings?

poor trumpflake

Why would Kimmel being an idiot and crashing hurt his feelings?

Do you even read the nonsense you type?

Make some sense.

I think you're confused about what I posted.

but whatever. I think you SHOULD defend the pos who thought it was funny that he crashed. and he thinks that because jimmy hurt his widdle feelings.

get it dolt?

Forum List

Back