Kim Jun-Un may be a bit more "clever" than Trump....

Says whining wackjob who cried for eight years becaise the black guy was president.
Never happened liar. I gave jughead a chance and he proved me wrong.Another thing liar, I was without internet service from 2005 until 2013. So you have never heard a thing I "said" in that time period. You just a simple minded lying troll like all regressive bed wetters.

Last edited:
Before any Trump cultists starts in with any mockery that someone on the left actually "likes" Kim Jun-Un......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....

That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.

North Korea and China have managed a masterful chess move, while the orange buffoon is STILL trying to figure out the rules of playing checkers with his infantile bravado.
It could also be argued that Trump's pressure has made Kim realize he has to start playing ball.

But as a hardcore partisan ideologue, you're not allowed to think that, so it never even occurred to you.

I have no idea which it is. Neither do you. I'm hoping for the best, even if Trump gets credit.

He is saving face by avoiding speaking to America but going directly to South Korea. This is entirely the result of efforts of sanction and pressures from China. China pulls the strings of this clown in N Korea make no mistake about this.

As for American influence, the economy will dictate this going forward. America needs to maintain their position through economic might, the military might is already there. This has been the objective of many in the International community in my opinion, to weaken America economically, Trump is turning that around, not a moment too soon.

Noone listens to bankrupt nations..

Before any Trump cultists starts in with any mockery that someone on the left actually "likes" Kim Jun-Un......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....

That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.

North Korea and China have managed a masterful chess move, while the orange buffoon is STILL trying to figure out the rules of playing checkers with his infantile bravado.

the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet......... and so was Obama

I have piles of horse shit in my pasture that are more clever than Trump.

At the very least, KJU is, rather than being more clever, is but as clever as Trump; however, it takes decades of hard work to be so.
Perhaps the most convincing evidence that Trump isn't at all clever is the fact that he is (AFAIK) the only person who, being in a position to know, asserts that he is indeed intelligent.

It could also be argued that Trump's pressure has made Kim realize he has to start playing ball.

But as a hardcore partisan ideologue, you're not allowed to think that, so it never even occurred to you.

I have no idea which it is. Neither do you. I'm hoping for the best, even if Trump gets credit.

He is saving face by avoiding speaking to America but going directly to South Korea. This is entirely the result of efforts of sanction and pressures from China. China pulls the strings of this clown in N Korea make no mistake about this.

As for American influence, the economy will dictate this going forward. America needs to maintain their position through economic might, the military might is already there. This has been the objective of many in the International community in my opinion, to weaken America economically, Trump is turning that around, not a moment too soon.

I'd love to know what's going on behind the scenes, particularly anything between NK and China.

I have piles of horse shit in my pasture that are more clever than Trump.
horsr manure.jpg

I'd love to know what's going on behind the scenes, particularly anything between NK and China.
Indeed! Lil Kim has made an overture to SK, to me that says he's been "guided" to stop his tough guy bs.

North Korea has the initiative on the international stage and is maintaining it, especially with the catch-up 'tweets' that so regularly re-enforce the advantage.

At the very least, KJU is, rather than being more clever, is but as clever as Trump; however, it takes decades of hard work to be so.
Perhaps the most convincing evidence that Trump isn't at all clever is the fact that he is (AFAIK) the only person who, being in a position to know, asserts that he is indeed intelligent.

Trump's a billionaire and has been on Forbes 400 for 4 decades while Obama doesn't know how many states are in the USA and never heard of "Judicial Review"

I would say your hyperbole about trump being a despot, was funny, but i know it isnt hyperbole and your dumbass probably really thinks that.

here's a bit of a hint for Trump's despotic tendencies (the orange moron "thinks" he is still a reality show host.....and his jealousy of Obama is a bit too obvious.) And, Trump's EOs are WITH a majority in congress of his SAME party.

Before he became president, Donald Trump accused former President Barack Obama of abusing his power by signing so many executive orders. BUT during his first 200 days in office, Trump signed more than Obama averaged in a year.

Here's how many executive orders Trump signed in his first 200 days compared to Obama, Bush, and Clinton

Trump, the Hypocritical Imperial President, Is on Pace to Double ...
Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last ...

Progressive backed their Progressive brothers in Venezuela, look how that ended. I think they're love of KJU will also come to a similar ending

Dumbass Trump holds the ace, NOKO does anything and they get vaporized. Hell they can't even feed their military.

Moron.....NO ONE is stating that NK is not screwed up......HOWEVER, they DO have nukes and the orange buffoon's retaliation against NK would kill thousands of South Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Russians.....

NOW THAT would go over real well, don;t you think?....or do you EVER think?

So, how is this bad for America?

Go back to sleep.......

So, how is this bad for America?

It is bad for America because our role as world leader takes a hit every time this sort of thing happens. We lose power and China gains it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

EXACTLY.......Also, by pulling out of the TPP we yielded to China FULL control of the Pacific hemisphere.......

So, you seem to agree that the "best type of diplomacy" in a nuclear stand off is to have the U.S. president tweeting "...my penis is bigger than yours"????

Is this your "neutral, bipartisan" bullshit???

Oh i see, Un doesn't like Trump. That must = Democrats are becoming enamored with the dude. First they hated him, but now that he dislikes Trump too, Democrats are in love.

Democrat haters sure are craazzy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back