Kim Jun-Un may be a bit more "clever" than Trump....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Before any Trump cultists starts in with any mockery that someone on the left actually "likes" Kim Jun-Un......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....

That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.

North Korea and China have managed a masterful chess move, while the orange buffoon is STILL trying to figure out the rules of playing checkers with his infantile bravado.

Before any Trump cultists starts in with any mockery that someone on the left actually "likes" Kim Jun-Un......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....

That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.

North Korea and China have managed a masterful chess move, while the orange buffoon is STILL trying to figure out the rules of playing checkers with his infantile bravado.
^ wearing a KJU solidarity haircut since August

Kim Jun-Un may be a bit more "clever" than Trump....

"May be?" There is no need for the subjunctive in that sentence.

• Banned
"May be?" There is no need for the subjunctive in that sentence.

Of course, you're correct......Un may have carved a considerable wedge between the U.S. and its allies throughout the region by taunting the orange clown to be labeled even MORE crazed than himself.

I would say your hyperbole about trump being a despot, was funny, but i know it isnt hyperbole and your dumbass probably really thinks that.

trump won.jpg

Dumbass Trump holds the ace, NOKO does anything and they get vaporized. Hell they can't even feed their military.

So, how is this bad for America?

The problem with being clever is that Kim is just one really unfortunate instance in which U.S warning systems falsely detect a threat coming from his region of the world until he meets his Maker. In fact, it could just take a couple of really determined Hawks to sound the alarm and go full throttle against him.

It's fine that he is talking to the south, but, if the South Korean leaders take the bait simply to secure artificial peace for the sake of the Games while realizing that the long term threat to their existence is at stake, then I suppose they deserve their fate. America cannot leave their own fate in the hands of another nation, be it South Korea or anyone else.

So talk as much as you want. Unless Kim is going to abandon his nuclear ambitions, I cannot see this meaning much long term. He has threatened America with nukes, this should not be lost on anyone.

If you need to ask, you aren't smart enough to understand the answer.

Oh right

It is bad for America because our role as world leader takes a hit every time this sort of thing happens. We lose power and China gains it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It could also be argued that Trump's pressure has made Kim realize he has to start playing ball.

But as a hardcore partisan ideologue, you're not allowed to think that, so it never even occurred to you.

I have no idea which it is. Neither do you. I'm hoping for the best, even if Trump gets credit.

If you need to ask, you aren't smart enough to understand the answer.

Oh right

So, spell it out, you know, to really rub it in.

Or admit that you are full of shit.

NK and China played the brown buffoon like the pied piper leading the rats.

Also, a distinction showing your insanity is in order. You see, jung un actually kills and murders his family and imprisons hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

Last edited:

It is bad for America because our role as world leader takes a hit every time this sort of thing happens. We lose power and China gains it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We have no leverage in the area.

The people with the skin in the game, ie SOuth Korean and Japan, are the ones that need to take the lead here, as their people will be paying the price for everything.

America's leadership in this case, NEEDS to "take a hit".

Forum List

Back