Kim Jun-Un may be a bit more "clever" than Trump....

the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet......... and so was Obama

Now that you got THAT out of your system........What do you think of Trump's tendencies to be a "despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet.."..................???

Last edited:
That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south

So let me see if I got you right-- -- -- you are saying that Trump's actions may have led to the first coming together of the two Korea's since the war, the one action most likely to avert conflict and you think that makes Trump the loser and fool here?

Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.
Yes, as crazy as Kim is, his move with S Korea was masterful. S.K. is caught between two crazies and really wants the rhetoric to deescalate. The fear of what N.K might do to S.K. trumps their confidence that the US can save them from disaster. Kim seems to be taking advantage of that aspect. The idea of war will be more unpalatable to the US. The upshot is that the US will be left out, and Rocket Man will be able to continue his rocket development.

So let me see if I got you right-- -- -- you are saying that Trump's actions may have led to the first coming together of the two Korea's since the war, the one action most likely to avert conflict and you think that makes Trump the loser and fool here?

Yeah.......you have it "right"....with your usual stupid, Trump cultist spin......

China and NK AND Russia want the U.S. influence and presence out of the region.

Japan and Australia have a serious choice to make about who is in charge of the Pacific rim

South Korea would be left with WHAT choice? (especially since trump is ANTI SK trade practices)

Ha, Un hates Trump. That must mean Democrat wankers are now in love with him. The love affair has begun. Haters are so illogical. :cuckoo:

[QUOTE="Avatar4321, post: 18970345, member: 854"]Nat siding with nk.

Did anyone see that coming?[/QUOTE]

Don't be another moronic right wing fuck head.......Either respond to the O/P or go play with yourself somewhere else....Grow up.

Before any Trump cultists starts in with any mockery that someone on the left actually "likes" Kim Jun-Un......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....

That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.

North Korea and China have managed a masterful chess move, while the orange buffoon is STILL trying to figure out the rules of playing checkers with his infantile bravado.

Some people's hate for Trump clouds any objective Judgement they might otherwise have:slap:...Sad really

[QUOTE="Avatar4321, post: 18970345, member: 854"]Nat siding with nk.

Did anyone see that coming?

Don't be another moronic right wing fuck head.......Either respond to the O/P or go play with yourself somewhere else....Grow up.[/QUOTE]

The truth hurts

Forum List

Back