Kim Jun-Un may be a bit more "clever" than Trump....

At some point you nutters have to realize being on the side of murderous, psychotic, dictators makes you look like a the fools you are.

That is the type of "conclusion" that ONLY a fucked up right winger would make.....Congratulations.......LOL

(BTW, since trump "admires" the murderous, psychotic, dictator Putin......what does THAT make Trump????..............)

Trump's latest praise for strongmen includes Duterte, Putin and Kim ...

You're too ignorant to realize how Trump works....Hes getting things done while you nutters are stuck in the mud of hate:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Before any Trump cultists starts in with any mockery that someone on the left actually "likes" Kim Jun-Un......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....

That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.

North Korea and China have managed a masterful chess move, while the orange buffoon is STILL trying to figure out the rules of playing checkers with his infantile bravado.

He's a communist...

I can see why you think he is smart. And that explains why everyone has correctly identified that you are not the sharpest pencil in the box. Communism is for IQ < 60.

Before any Trump cultists starts in with any mockery that someone on the left actually "likes" Kim Jun-Un......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....

That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.

North Korea and China have managed a masterful chess move, while the orange buffoon is STILL trying to figure out the rules of playing checkers with his infantile bravado.

He's a communist...

I can see why you think he is smart. And that explains why everyone has correctly identified that you are not the sharpest pencil in the box. Communism is for IQ < 60.

He might be Dennis Rodman:eusa_think:..

58210208.jpg

Probably, but at least for me it's true. I voted Johnson. He didn't win but we still got a dick in the Oval Office...

Well, so much for the US being the leader of the free world. Looks like yet another place Trump has managed to get the US frozen out of negotiations.

You are completely disconnected from reality. Here in Realityland, millions of leftists literally WORSHIP Kim as a fucking God.

And anybody who believes that Trump is a maniacal despot is obviously a weak-minded easily brainwashed moonbat afflicted with a severe case of TDS.

And anybody who believes that Trump is a maniacal despot is obviously a weak-minded easily brainwashed moonbat afflicted with a severe case of TDS.

has that firecracker in your turban doing, Muha????
(it may have gone off by now and destroyed your half brain...LOL)

You are completely disconnected from reality. Here in Realityland, millions of leftists literally WORSHIP Kim as a fucking God.

Got any links to back up your bullshit claims?

http://download.premiereradio.net/guest/rushlimb/pdf/nailing.pdf

Masterful Chess move?? Like the masterful chess move where NK DUPED all the Democrats from Carter to Maddy half Bright, to the Clintons into enabling and supporting their Nuclear Program all the while letting their own people starve while we were sending them Tons of Grain and other relief???

Hey but the Olympics is pretty important and all :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Maybe in between firing missiles at Japan they can have Olympic talks with the Japanese as well and make Trump look really bad.

It could also be argued that Trump's pressure has made Kim realize he has to start playing ball.

But as a hardcore partisan ideologue, you're not allowed to think that, so it never even occurred to you.

I have no idea which it is. Neither do you. I'm hoping for the best, even if Trump gets credit.

So, you seem to agree that the "best type of diplomacy" in a nuclear stand off is to have the U.S. president tweeting "...my penis is bigger than yours"????

Is this your "neutral, bipartisan" bullshit???
I'm neither neutral nor bipartisan.

I just think for myself, unlike you.

And you make my point for me perfectly, thank you.

He's a communist...
I can see why you think he is smart

Normie baby.........

What do you THEN think of your orange hero "praises" of an ex-KGB thug AND communist like Putin?????...............Just asking....... LOL

Trump's latest praise for strongmen includes Duterte, Putin and Kim ...

I don't care who praises him, I suppose more people the better.

I am more concerned about who you are cheering for. A communist dictator over American heroic leader, who wants to make America great again.

As I said, not the smartest. Communism is responsible for 100 million dead. Trump is responsible for letting workers keep more of their money.

Forum List

Back