Kim Jong-un Has a Plan To Keep His Nukes AND Still Make Trump Happy

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

The on-again-off-again summit between the idiot trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Singapore on June 12 is officially on - again.

Being only six days away, the idiot trump will likely scramble to invent reasons to skip the meeting. The idiot trump knows better than anyone that Kim Jong-un will outmaneuver him in the negotiations.

During the months of childish name-calling between the two leaders, Kim Jong-un has had more than ample time to study the idiot trump and understand the historic level of corruption the orange crook and his swamp rats brought to the White House in January 2017. Kim has seen the level of corruption in the idiot trump’s administration grow each day.

Kim has also taken notice of the failure of the idiot trump to abide by certain financial laws, which are constitutionally required for an individual to hold public office in the United States. It is public knowledge the checks and balances put in place by the Founding Fathers are being ignored by both the Republican controlled executive and legislative branches. The corruption in the current administration is being enabled by the equally corrupt Republican congressional majority. Kim is well aware of these developments.

Kim knows he can use the greedy turd in the White House to his personal benefit. He need only offer lucrative real estate deals to the idiot trump to ensure his cooperation and attendance in Singapore. The orange crook will be more than willing to turn a blind eye to all future nuclear development in North Korea.

Being offered such a “great deal” by Kim Jong-un, the idiot trump would jet to the summit in Singapore with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in his eyes. He would quickly scrawl his signature on every document put in his path, regardless of the fine print.

With the signed agreement becoming public record, the idiot trump’s mindless minions will equally quickly lay siege to Norway, as they clamor to the Nobel Committee to immediately bestow the Peace Prize on their hero. Their demands will be for the idiot trump to be honored for his masterful negotiation of such a historic (and personally profitable) agreement with North Korea.

What is the Emoluments Clause and what does it mean for Trump?

President Trump and Kim Jong Un meet in Singapore for historic summit

The North Koreans are pretty adept at hacking.
I'm betting that Kim is going to bring out a pen drive with DJT's tax returns loaded onto it and casually wave it around in front of his face while telling him how things are going to be.

Just my theory.

Un can get anything he wants if he gives Trump a parade, and tells him he isn't an idiot.

Lefties on this board....hoping for failure....hoping for United States failure to bring an end to decades old conflict because Trump will get some credit...sickening...I know a lot of democrats that didn't vote for Trump that would never hope he fails in this endeavor....you libs on this board are super far left...so far that you hope for American decline...but what you don't realize is we had American decline with your president....
Trump is making us great again and you can't stand it......

He will never give up his nukes
He won't be required to give up anything is he plays the idiot trump right.

What is most funny, his mindless minions will say they're "winning" afterward.

All he has to do is complement the fat fuck
And when its over will it be as bad as the deal Obama made that the anus bashed?
What was that about you getting your anus bashed?

Lefties on this board....hoping for failure....hoping for United States failure to bring an end to decades old conflict because Trump will get some credit...sickening...I know a lot of democrats that didn't vote for Trump that would never hope he fails in this endeavor....you libs on this board are super far left...so far that you hope for American decline...but what you don't realize is we had American decline with your president....
Ya see Ram I and maybe other dems would get along with you repubs better IF ONLY you had the balls to call trump what he really is ,,a scumbag

Acknowledging that Trump is an idiot, and is too stupid to pull this off is not the same as hoping for failure.

Ya see Ram I and maybe other dems would get along with you repubs better IF ONLY you had the balls to call trump what he really is ,,a scumbag

So the plan is to take down the president, even if the country needs to suffer....brilliant plan....dumbass.

And when its over will it be as bad as the deal Obama made that the anus bashed?
That was the orange anus who did the bashing Ger your head out of trumps anus Breath the fresh air

That was the orange anus who did the bashing Ger your head out of trumps anus Breath the fresh air

That's not fresh air, that's the stench from Obama that's lingering.

So the plan is to take down the president, even if the country needs to suffer....brilliant plan....dumbass.
How suffer? ANY replacement will be a huge step up

That's not fresh air, that's the stench from Obama that's lingering.
If Trump was left what Obama was left by the moron gwb he'd be up to his eyes now in waste material

How suffer? ANY replacement will be a huge step up

How suffer? WTF, your antics have no consequences?

English dude, we speak English here.

Forum List

Back