Kim Davis was a GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVE

Most Americans Support Sending Kim Davis To Jail, Poll Shows

55f054502c00002100aaf47e.png

Instead of SENDING HER TO JAIL, the judge could have provided some rational balance and justice by suggesting the option of resigning.

That is not the the judge's role. The judge issued an order, consistent with law. When Davis refused to comply, she became in contempt of court. Davis, and Davis alone, bear responsibility for the outcome.

I wish you loons would apply the same standard of adhering to the law to the Obama Administration.

Who has more power and reach to harm people by disregarding the Rule of Law?

Answer: Obama.

But the point of this law isn't REALLY to ensure the availability of Gay Marriage. It's true purpose is to promote a totalitarian group think fear society which keeps the Unwashed Masses in line and in service to the Ruling Elite.

What. The. Fuck.

That was a really fucking stupid post. You know damn well that I don't like Obama. And if you don't, then where the fuck have you been? That aside, what does Obama have to do with anything here? What is your issue? Multiple Personality Disorder? Dumb as Fuck syndrome? Alzheimers? Maybe you've just been coming here too long. You slip closer and closer to the oblivion that has consumed Franco, Irish, and the like. At this point, you're 95% of the way there. It won't be much longer now before you're posts are pure word salad.

I think you have an over-inflated sense of how memorable you are.

Do the religious conservative extremists on the Right realize that if you let Christians make up their own set of laws,

according to what you think is constitutional,

that you also then have to let Muslims make up their own set of laws?

Forum List

Back