Hillary Clinton Can’t Name A Top Accomplishment While Secretary Of State

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Now before all the Mrs. Clinton haters get rev'ed up let me defend her.

1. I am sure she believes that she had so many Accomplishments, that were so great and so historic it is impossible to name just one.

2. It is understandable that she doesn't remember her time as SOS and has to refer to her ghost written book. Brain damage is serious and definitely causes the symptoms that Mrs. Clinton displays. We should, as compassionate conservatives feel sorry for her head injury.

Hillary Clinton could not name her “number one accomplishment” while she was secretary of state during her first live interview of the campaign season with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Thursday.

Clinton instead said that anyone who is interested in her accomplishments should “read my book ‘Hard Choices.'”

Read more: Hillary Clinton Can’t Name A Top Accomplishment While Secretary Of State [VIDEO]

1. I am sure she believes that she had so many Accomplishments, that were so great and so historic it is impossible to name just one.

2. It is understandable that she doesn't remember her time as SOS and has to refer to her ghost written book. Brain damage is serious and definitely causes the symptoms that Mrs. Clinton displays. We should, as compassionate conservatives feel sorry for her head injury.

Hillary Clinton could not name her “number one accomplishment” while she was secretary of state during her first live interview of the campaign season with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Thursday.

Clinton instead said that anyone who is interested in her accomplishments should “read my book ‘Hard Choices.'”

Read more: Hillary Clinton Can’t Name A Top Accomplishment While Secretary Of State [VIDEO]

Neither can any of the GOP candidates in any of their jobs, without lying about it.

In other words she has no desire to win votes by doing what every single other person who's ever run for potus does when they cite their accomplishments?

WTF kind of sophomoric campaign is she running?

We don't need no stinkin' ACCOMPLISHMENTS! We are DEMOCRATS! People vote for us because they want to get money and stuff from GUB'MINT! You don't need accomplishments to scarf OPM! Look at Barry!

There is not one potential HRC voter in the country who will be dissuaded by her total dearth of accomplishments, throughout a long public and quasi-public career (as FLOTUS and FLOArk).

Neither can any of the GOP candidates in any of their jobs, without lying about it.

Yeppers, Mrs. Clinton's accomplishment certainly are on par with this canidate:

A Career of Service
After graduation, Ben would work as an X-ray technician, a bank teller, a school bus driver, a supervisor for highway cleanup crews, and a crane operator in a steel factory, before being accepted into The University of Michigan School of Medicine.

Ben and Candy were married, and after graduating medical school, Ben moved his family to Baltimore where he performed his residency training at the Johns Hopkins University Medical Center.

Little did he know at the time, but Johns Hopkins and Baltimore, Maryland would become his home for most of his career, as Dr. Carson went on to direct pediatric neurosurgery at the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center for 29 years.

Some of Dr. Carson’s career highlights include the first successful separation of craniopagus (Siamese) twins joined at the back of the head in 1987, the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins in 1997 in South Africa, and the first successful placement of an intrauterine shunt for a hydrocephalic twin.

We don't need no stinkin' ACCOMPLISHMENTS! We are DEMOCRATS! People vote for us because they want to get money and stuff from GUB'MINT! You don't need accomplishments to scarf OPM! Look at Barry!

There is not one potential HRC voter in the country who will be dissuaded by her total dearth of accomplishments, throughout a long public and quasi-public career (as FLOTUS and FLOArk).

Her biggest accomplishment that has lead directly to her success, she married Bill.

New-Hillary-600-LI.jpg

In other words she has no desire to win votes by doing what every single other person who's ever run for potus does when they cite their accomplishments?

WTF kind of sophomoric campaign is she running?

It is the special Olympics of campaigns, for the above given reason.

close your mouth, your hida beast ass stank breath is overwelming

Hillary is running this campaign with the attitude that she deserves to win, because she's a Clinton.

She reminds me of Teddy, who also believed he deserved to win because he was a Kennedy.

I remember he was interviewing on TV, and the reporter asked him, "Why do you want to be President?"

The silence was deafening. Kennedy had no answer for this question.

Carson, Carly, and Trump can't name their accomplishments without lying?

:cuckoo:

Well, since Jeb told us that his brother kept us safe from ANOTHER 9-11 under his watch........I guess that Hillary can claim that she ALSO helped keep us safe since we haven't had another bunch of Saudi bastards flying planes into buildings.

OK, you right wing morons?

Well, since Jeb told us that his brother kept us safe from ANOTHER 9-11 under his watch........I guess that Hillary can claim that she ALSO helped keep us safe since we haven't had another bunch of Saudi bastards flying planes into buildings.

OK, you right wing morons?

She'll never be president, as Bush was, she couldn't protect 4 Americans in Benghazi, let alone planes full of muslim SUICIDE terrorists!

Islam+-+A+World+Without+It.jpg

close your mouth, your hida beast ass stank breath is overwelming

It's a shame you don't have friends because friends don't let friends post drunk.

She'll never be president, as Bush was, she couldn't protect 4 Americans in Benghazi, let alone planes full of muslim SUICIDE terrorists!

Of course, even a moron like you should know the difference between an attack in NYC and DC.....and one in Benghazi, Libya.....

But even put that side, would you OPENLY then blame Reagan for 242 marines killed in Beirut, Lebanon???

Forum List

Back