Killing babies in the Ninth Month

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
There are twenty one candidates running for the Presidency in the Democratic Party, and ONLY ONE of then is against Killing babies in the Ninth Month

No one is ‘killing babies.’

That's You're Opinion!
No, that's the truth. Read what really happens, by a doctor who has performed late term abortions. It's an excellent article. I'm sure you won't read it though.

The facts are that 98.6 percent of abortions happen before 21 weeks. Most of the terminations at or after 21 weeks are very wanted pregnancies with serious fetal anomalies. Some are for the health of the mother and a very small percentage are for personal reasons. Almost all women who have later abortions for personal reason would have had the procedure sooner if they could have, so the very laws proposed by politicians who aim to restrict abortion (mostly under the false pretense of safety) actually lead to delays.
Dear Donald Trump: I'm an OB-GYN. There are no 9-month abortions.

60133808_10213834558368229_2139883935297961984_n.jpg

What's next, executing C students because they don't meet your expectations? Democrats are severely twisted .

What's next, executing C students because they don't meet your expectations? Democrats are severely twisted .
Democrats are about having no personal responsibility and living like surfs for the majority. They will take your A grade and distribute it to those who dont give a damn leaving you with C grade and the failures with a passing grade.. They did this with college level students one term... Guess they didn't like that process of redistribution because many lost their pell grants who were straight A students while the paid for by mom and dad failing students got to continue...

It’s bad enough when Republicans lie, but when they tell such despicable lies it shows what truly awful people they are.

Republicans want to stop funding that had been used to provide low-income women and men with birth control, cancer screenings, HIV and STI [sexually transmitted infections] testing and other reproductive health services.

Poor whites living on the GOP plantation in Appalachia will be even more devastated than they are now.

And yet they always vote GOP.

That's You're Opinion!
No, that's the truth. Read what really happens, by a doctor who has performed late term abortions. It's an excellent article. I'm sure you won't read it though.

The facts are that 98.6 percent of abortions happen before 21 weeks. Most of the terminations at or after 21 weeks are very wanted pregnancies with serious fetal anomalies. Some are for the health of the mother and a very small percentage are for personal reasons. Almost all women who have later abortions for personal reason would have had the procedure sooner if they could have, so the very laws proposed by politicians who aim to restrict abortion (mostly under the false pretense of safety) actually lead to delays.
And that’s why you are called An Old Lady

That's You're Opinion!

DEAR OB-GYN, YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP!

“So, let’s put ourselves in the shoes of a woman in that situation. If it’s that late in your pregnancy, that means almost by definition you’ve been expecting to carry it to term,” Buttigieg said. “We’re talking about women who have perhaps chosen the name, women who have purchased the crib, families that then get the most devastating medical news of their lifetime, something about the health or the life of the mother that forces them to make an impossible, unthinkable choice.”

He continued: “That decision [to have an abortion] is not going to be made any better, medically or morally, because the government is dictating how that decision should be made.”

Pete Buttigieg: 'I Trust Women To Draw The Line' On Their Own Abortions | HuffPost

That's You're Opinion!

You’re disgusting.

It’s bad enough when Republicans lie, but when they tell such despicable lies it shows what truly awful people they are.

Republicans want to stop funding that had been used to provide low-income women and men with birth control, cancer screenings, HIV and STI [sexually transmitted infections] testing and other reproductive health services.

Poor whites living on the GOP plantation in Appalachia will be even more devastated than they are now.

And yet they always vote GOP.
Poor white males are not a protected group and do not have the access of minorities.

That's You're Opinion!

What part is crap?

That's You're Opinion!

What part is crap?

I don't think a lot of babies are being aborted very late term for convenience but you're kidding yourself if you don't think it's where it's heading.

Forum List

Back