"KILL TRUMP": Liberals React To Republican Frontrunner's Comments On Immigration...

Americans wishing death on fellow Americans. What's happening to our country? Looks like it's rotting from the inside. Disagreeing with a person's political beliefs is one thing, but wishing death on them for it, is truly another thing. Democrats really do need to calm down and rethink their violent rhetoric. Someone could get hurt.

Users flood Twitter with call for Trump's assassination

While the media has framed Donald Trump’s rhetoric as hateful and inflammatory, leftists on Twitter reacted to the Republican frontrunner’s comments on Muslim immigration by calling for Trump to be killed.

Trump is embroiled in controversy once again after he called for a temporary total ban on all Muslim immigration. After first suggesting that even Muslim-Americans would be barred from re-entering the country, Trump’s campaign clarified that the policy would only apply to non-citizens.

During aCNN appearance, host Chris Cuomo asked Trump if he was a “fascist,” while MSNBC’s Joe Scarboroughcut offTrump during a feisty exchange.

Despite him surviving and thriving on every past controversy (his politically incorrect comments only ever seem to broaden his support), many commentators are speculating that this could finally be a step too far for Trump.

However, illustrating how many on the left will accuse their ideological adversaries of being hateful and violent while themselves engaging in violent and hateful rhetoric, numerous people took to Twitter to call for Trump’s assassination...

“Kill Trump”: Liberals React to Republican Frontrunner’s Comments on Muslim Immigration

What makes you think they're liberals?

Because that's what liberals do.. spew hate and incite violence. How many tens of millions have been murdered under Communism alone?

[
Wait....you're using remarks made anonymously in a comment section as an indication of 'liberal views'?

Can I use remarks made anonymously in a comment section as an indication of 'conservative views'? If not, why not?

You and the other Communists here do all the time.

lb1210cd20151208104550.jpg

Oh, wait.....we can use comments listed HERE as evidence of 'conservative views'?

Please say yes.

Get lost, you're too stupid to realize you're a hypocrite of the highest order. I have little patience for stupid people
I have none for you either. You epitomize everything about cons that I despise.

Then my mission is complete. Now run along....breeder :)
I'm not going anywhere. U are the one who doesn't like the label, "breeder". It doesn't bother me a bit. May that term forever stick in your craw.

Doesn't bother me at all, I enjoy being a mother. YOU are the one who used it as an insult....while being one. :cuckoo:
I'm a mother and one of my kids is trans. I used the term "breeder" after that fucker who wished AIDS on all gay people spewed his hate. Something that didn't bother you as much as me using the term "breeder".
Just points to the fact that you are a loon more than offending anyone else.

'" KILL TRUMP": Liberals React To Republican Frontrunner's Comments On Immigration...'

Another ridiculous lie from the right.
We have RW folks suggesting to liberals that we kill Trump and then claiming the left wants him dead.

I have none for you either. You epitomize everything about cons that I despise.

I'm not going anywhere. U are the one who doesn't like the label, "breeder". It doesn't bother me a bit. May that term forever stick in your craw.

Doesn't bother me at all, I enjoy being a mother. YOU are the one who used it as an insult....while being one. :cuckoo:
I'm a mother and one of my kids is trans. I used the term "breeder" after that fucker who wished AIDS on all gay people spewed his hate. Something that didn't bother you as much as me using the term "breeder".
It takes one to know one.

You learn that comeback in your sissy safe zone?

You learn that comeback in your sissy safe zone?
What's your problem? I don't know you. There is a flame zone. Go there.

No one is "flipping outt" over Trump.

Right, you Communists are completely calm. :thup:
{
A Massachusetts woman is making national headlines for a tweet that cost her her job.

Kalen Rahim of Worcester apparently lost her job after she tweeted that local gangsters “have a mission” to kill Donald Trump. She then called authorities to complain about a screenshot of her tweet appearing on a blog.}

SMH: Massachusetts Woman Gets Fired For Calling For Donald Trump's Assassination On Twitter

Countering a lot of his stupid statements is more like it. A Democrat will be in the White House because the GOP is unwilling to be the party it once was. It has kowtowed to the extremist RW too long.

The problem with you of the Khmer Rouge is that you "counter" by murder as often as not.

Infowars?

Fuck.
Let's forget the fact that it was on Twitter for anyone to see...

Liberal 101:
- 'Your source is not credible.'

:lmao:

So twitter posts demonstrate 'liberal views'?

Does the same apply for 'conservative views'? If I can quote what I like from twitter and call it 'conservative', then game on!

Americans wishing death on fellow Americans. What's happening to our country? Looks like it's rotting from the inside. Disagreeing with a person's political beliefs is one thing, but wishing death on them for it, is truly another thing. Democrats really do need to calm down and rethink their violent rhetoric. Someone could get hurt.

Users flood Twitter with call for Trump's assassination

While the media has framed Donald Trump’s rhetoric as hateful and inflammatory, leftists on Twitter reacted to the Republican frontrunner’s comments on Muslim immigration by calling for Trump to be killed.

Trump is embroiled in controversy once again after he called for a temporary total ban on all Muslim immigration. After first suggesting that even Muslim-Americans would be barred from re-entering the country, Trump’s campaign clarified that the policy would only apply to non-citizens.

During aCNN appearance, host Chris Cuomo asked Trump if he was a “fascist,” while MSNBC’s Joe Scarboroughcut offTrump during a feisty exchange.

Despite him surviving and thriving on every past controversy (his politically incorrect comments only ever seem to broaden his support), many commentators are speculating that this could finally be a step too far for Trump.

However, illustrating how many on the left will accuse their ideological adversaries of being hateful and violent while themselves engaging in violent and hateful rhetoric, numerous people took to Twitter to call for Trump’s assassination...

“Kill Trump”: Liberals React to Republican Frontrunner’s Comments on Muslim Immigration

What makes you think they're liberals?

Because that's what liberals do.. spew hate and incite violence. How many tens of millions have been murdered under Communism alone?
No. Spewing hatred and wanting to incite violence is the domain of bad people. Political stance has nothing to do with it.

Yes, very much. Are you stupid, or just think you can lie your way out of ths? But I repeat myself..

Does the same apply for 'conservative views'? If I can quote what I like from twitter and call it 'conservative', then game on!

Preponderance of evidence, Comrade. (look it up, or ask Jillian the "lawyer" :rolleyes-41:)

Yes, very much. Are you stupid, or just think you can lie your way out of ths? But I repeat myself..

Preponderance of evidence, Comrade. (look it up, or ask Jillian the "lawyer" :rolleyes-41:)

Jillian is no lawyer....

Jillian is no lawyer....

True, but she's watched every "Law & Order" rerun multiple times, so she "self-identifies" as a lawyer. A Bruce Jenner kind of thing.....

Then this is a conservative view....by your own standards:

Yep, it looks like we may need to do something to put a stop to this.

Friends... It's time to take the Ideological Left off the street.

Let's start with the voter registration records... get the registered Democrats.

First, find out who voted for obama... find them... bullet to the back of the head.

That's 70,000,000 Americans murdered summarily, without charges, trial or conviction of any crime.

And its a 'conservative view' by the standards you're forwarding.

Then this is a conservative view....by your own standards:

Oh, you failed to look up what preponderance of evidence means...

No real surprise..

See, we can point to over a thousand twitter posts where your fellow Communists demand Trump be killed (and let's face it, it IS the only way he doesn't defeat Hilliary.)

Forum List

Back