"KILL TRUMP": Liberals React To Republican Frontrunner's Comments On Immigration...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Americans wishing death on fellow Americans. What's happening to our country? Looks like it's rotting from the inside. Disagreeing with a person's political beliefs is one thing, but wishing death on them for it, is truly another thing. Democrats really do need to calm down and rethink their violent rhetoric. Someone could get hurt.

Users flood Twitter with call for Trump's assassination

While the media has framed Donald Trump’s rhetoric as hateful and inflammatory, leftists on Twitter reacted to the Republican frontrunner’s comments on Muslim immigration by calling for Trump to be killed.

Trump is embroiled in controversy once again after he called for a temporary total ban on all Muslim immigration. After first suggesting that even Muslim-Americans would be barred from re-entering the country, Trump’s campaign clarified that the policy would only apply to non-citizens.

During aCNN appearance, host Chris Cuomo asked Trump if he was a “fascist,” while MSNBC’s Joe Scarboroughcut offTrump during a feisty exchange.

Despite him surviving and thriving on every past controversy (his politically incorrect comments only ever seem to broaden his support), many commentators are speculating that this could finally be a step too far for Trump.

However, illustrating how many on the left will accuse their ideological adversaries of being hateful and violent while themselves engaging in violent and hateful rhetoric, numerous people took to Twitter to call for Trump’s assassination...

“Kill Trump”: Liberals React to Republican Frontrunner’s Comments on Muslim Immigration

Come on people. Seriously??

"Can that $5 Mill go to an assassin to kill Trump?"

"I'd rather murder Trump and rot in jail than let my kid grow up in a world with Donald Trump as President."

"Someone needs to kill Trump."

"Now he wants to impede Muslims from entering the US? Someone really needs to kill Trump ASAP"

Americans wishing death on fellow Americans. What's happening to our country? Looks like it's rotting from the inside. Disagreeing with a person's political beliefs is one thing, but wishing death on them for it, is truly another thing. Democrats really do need to calm down and rethink their violent rhetoric. Someone could get hurt.

While the media has framed Donald Trump’s rhetoric as hateful and inflammatory, leftists on Twitter reacted to the Republican frontrunner’s comments on Muslim immigration by calling for Trump to be killed.

Trump is embroiled in controversy once again after he called for a temporary total ban on all Muslim immigration. After first suggesting that even Muslim-Americans would be barred from re-entering the country, Trump’s campaign clarified that the policy would only apply to non-citizens.

During aCNN appearance, host Chris Cuomo asked Trump if he was a “fascist,” while MSNBC’s Joe Scarboroughcut offTrump during a feisty exchange.

Despite him surviving and thriving on every past controversy (his politically incorrect comments only ever seem to broaden his support), many commentators are speculating that this could finally be a step too far for Trump.

However, illustrating how many on the left will accuse their ideological adversaries of being hateful and violent while themselves engaging in violent and hateful rhetoric, numerous people took to Twitter to call for Trump’s assassination...

“Kill Trump”: Liberals React to Republican Frontrunner’s Comments on Muslim Immigration

Right, so they kill Trump. Then in 50 years or so when the country's official religion is Islam and it's too late to prevent that then what?

Right, so they kill Trump. Then in 50 years or so when the country's official religion is Islam and it's too late to prevent that then what?

They need to calm down. Wishing death on a fellow American for merely holding differerent political beliefs, is very dangerous and as Un-American as it gets.

So we can expect Loretta Lynch and the DOJ are already rolling in to prosecute those responsible for violent rhetoric, right?
:rolleyes:

You have idiots on all sides. Many have wished the death of President Obama, and some have even jumped the fence to try, so why should it surprise you that some idiot out there is offering or wanting to kill Trump?

Before you write I condone this behavior the fact is I do not, and the Secret Service along with the Justice Department and FBI will investigate all these threats and if any are legit then the correct course of action will be taken to prevent them from carrying out their asinine wish...

"Kill Trump Immediately!"

"Someone needs to take one for the team and kill Trump already."

You have idiots on all sides. Many have wished the death of President Obama, and some have even jumped the fence to try, so why should it surprise you that some idiot out there is offering or wanting to kill Trump?

Before you write I condone this behavior the fact is I do not, and the Secret Service along with the Justice Department and FBI will investigate all these threats and if any are legit then the correct course of action will be taken to prevent them from carrying out their asinine wish...

Very dangerous rhetoric. We'll how seriously it's taken by Obama's people.

I'm worried that some nut will take a pot shot at him....do a JFK or Huey Long on him.

They are just homosexual women. They want islam because in the short term they (the dryhumpers) will get to set up grooming rings too.

Very dangerous rhetoric. We'll how seriously it's taken by Obama's people.

I am sure Trump has his people dealing with it, and they will deal with it quicker, so I am not worried about Trump nor his safety because the man knows how dangerous it is to run for President and lunatics come out from all sides during the election cycle.

I'm worried that some nut will take a pot shot at him....do a JFK or Huey Long on him.

Notice Conservatives, for all their disagreements with Obama, have not done so or even SERIOUSLY talked about it....but there sure is a lot of talk from Liberals about assassinating Trump.... again...gotta love that Liberal tolerance. :p

I am sure Trump has his people dealing with it, and they will deal with it quicker, so I am not worried about Trump nor his safety because the man knows how dangerous it is to run for President and lunatics come out from all sides during the election cycle.

Doesn't matter if he has his own people or not...Lynch said the DOJ would not allow such talk .... in regards to Muslims. So is it JUST in regards to Muslims or does it include American citizens like Trump as well? (My guess is 'no'...)

Yeah, this is very ugly. Democrats need to calm down and stop with the violent rhetoric. The man's a fellow American and human being. Holding different political beliefs is what America is all about. You don't wish death on anyone. I'm a bit worried about him and his family.

Forum List

Back