Kieth Lamont Scott

He was lynched. Where's the respect for jurisprudence? Why are dick head Conservatives so willing to forget the way America works?
Dopey post. He was shot in self defense. LOL. Liberals are clueless when it comes to anything about guns, self-defense laws. and law enforcement. Hey better stick to your 12th century Nordic poetry, libby boy.
Where was his gun?

in his hand

you can hear the cops repeatedly telling him to drop it

He was lynched. Where's the respect for jurisprudence? Why are dick head Conservatives so willing to forget the way America works?
Dopey post. He was shot in self defense. LOL. Liberals are clueless when it comes to anything about guns, self-defense laws. and law enforcement. Hey better stick to your 12th century Nordic poetry, libby boy.
Where was his gun?

in his hand

Perhaps it was not a gun. You hear his wife tell the cops that he had no weapon. Perhaps it was a book. Perhaps the cops panicked. Perhaps they were trigger happy.

I notice how quickly and easily bigots and some Conservatives blame the victim. Is that a way to avoid those pesky points of the American system of jurisprudence?

Not submitting to police orders is not a capital crime.

it was for him.
post-65256-rob-riggle-pao-gif-imgur-reddi-17oa.gif

Where was his gun?

in his hand

Perhaps it was not a gun. You hear his wife tell the cops that he had no weapon. Perhaps it was a book. Perhaps the cops panicked. Perhaps they were trigger happy.

I notice how quickly and easily bigots and some Conservatives blame the victim. Is that a way to avoid those pesky points of the American system of jurisprudence?

no it was a gun it can be seen in the wifes video she released

Where was his gun?

in his hand

After it was dropped by a cop donning gloves.

Convicted Felon with loaded gun, end of story. Why was he in a car? on medication? licensed? insured? appeared to be on the driver side? since on Officer was near passenger window.

Cops don't simply pull up on vehicle in force and start firing away in a group. Something going on.

I did not just fall off Turnip truck.

Where was his gun?

in his hand

not likely

Don't be as retarded as he was.

When cops feel threatened enough to have their guns drawn on you, only a complete moron or thug would ignore their COMMANDS!

The left can't be fixed. Its why they have to be defeated wherever we find them.

When armed it's suicide

Where was his gun?

in his hand

not likely
Cops cannot make a mistake and the victim is always wrong and should be killed. My oh my! What a dangerous world you see! And it's a world that is tragically broken.

Where was his gun?
He didn't need to have one. You get shot if you give the appearance of being about to grab one.

So when was the last lynching in the United States? When was the last time a black was denied the right to vote? When the last time a cafe refused service to a black? Fuckers can't get over that America has changed, given the black community total equality, and yet they still refuse to blame the problems of the black community on the culture of the black community itself. Clean up your own neighborhoods before you start blaming the whole society for being the root cause of your shortcomings.
They DON'T have total equality. They have the upper hand with more rights than Whites have. They get first shot at jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc. It is Whites who should be demanding equality, while blacks have the advantage over whites (in affirmative action)

in his hand

not likely
Cops cannot make a mistake and the victim is always wrong and should be killed. My oh my! What a dangerous world you see! And it's a world that is tragically broken.

who said any of that other then you dumb ass

not likely

This thread was begun as a smear of the victim. No one other than me has ever questioned the concept of innocent until proven guilty. That has been discarded by every ammosexuals and Conservative posting here. I am the only one wondering if police encounters are a capital crime, rather than resolved peacefully.

And I'm a dumb ass. Wrong again, sport. I'm the only one thinking as an American.

Don't be as retarded as he was.

When cops feel threatened enough to have their guns drawn on you, only a complete moron or thug would ignore their COMMANDS!

The left can't be fixed. Its why they have to be defeated wherever we find them.
Correct. It's capital stupidity.

not likely

This thread was begun as a smear of the victim. No one other than me has ever questioned the concept of innocent until proven guilty. That has been discarded by every ammosexuals and Conservative posting here. I am the only one wondering if police encounters are a capital crime, rather than resolved peacefully.

And I'm a dumb ass. Wrong again, sport. I'm the only one thinking as an American.

who says any different

the evidence will tell the tale

so far it is not looking all that great for the "victim"

He was a well known gangbager violent thug.
A useless sub-human.
The LEOs KNEW before they got out of their patrol cars what his record of violent offenses were involving a firearm.
Round every violent gangbanger up and drop them in the ocean a hundred miles out from ten thousand feet.
Attach a live-feed body cam to each one of them. Live stream the videos into every fucking inner city shithole school in the country.
Then we'll see some changes.

Forum List

Back