Kids Playing In My Neighborhood (video)

Watching liberals defend this makes me realize, once again, that they are even more evil and despicable than I previously gave them credit for. There is literally no bottom to the well of their wickedness. Liberals, repent now, or you will surely end up in hell.

This video, and the liberal defense of these thugs, have shocked and disgusted me so thoroughly that I started another thread about it:

Every time I form a mental picture of how evil liberals are...
You are seeing and we are witnessing the beginning of the tribulation. It is more than clear to me that they are possessed. Literally possessed. They are mesmerized parrots. Virtual robots and slaves to the ways of the wicked godless world.

Yes, it is getting more and more evident what we are living through. It is true.

It is depressing. Then again count your blessings, and ask Christ for mercy. Not just for them, but for ourselves. I know I need it. Perhaps more than anyone.

Yes, it is that clear to me also.

The sad part is there are so many more videos that are like this everyday, can you also imagine how much black violence does not get recorded and uploaded

Seeing violence of this type disturbs me deeply. I live a peaceful life, and people in my life do not commit violent acts on one another, or even yell at one other.

They are just having some fun

I watched your link and they were playing basketball in the street and her car interrupted their game. One guy did a good back flip from her right front fender but I saw no attack. What was she doing driving her car on their street?

Are you being for real? If so, you're an idiot.

Seeing violence of this type disturbs me deeply. I live a peaceful life, and people in my life do not commit violent acts on one another, or even yell at one other.
I live the same way, that's why I feel so compelled to expose this violence

They are just having some fun

I watched your link and they were playing basketball in the street and her car interrupted their game. One guy did a good back flip from her right front fender but I saw no attack. What was she doing driving her car on their street?

I guess you missed him punching the girl in the face, huh?

I didn't see that and assume it is true. I saw guys kicking her car wearing tennis shoes but not hard enough to dent it. What the hell was she doing there in the first place? Looking for trouble?

Oh, dear god! You are being serious!? How embarrassing for you.

What needs to happen to these boys is their fathers come out in the street and beat the living shit out of them, then force them to apologize to these girls. But that's not going to happen, because there are no fathers.

Their "fathers" are probably in jail

Their "fathers" are probably in jail
Yes, and the Democrats put them there. Most District Attorneys in these cities are liberal Democrats. They throw the book at black men for the pettiest offense.

I saw a demonstration of this when I volunteered to work for the Public Defender. I was in court, watching with the assistant public defenders, when I saw an elderly security guard testify that the defendant, a black man, took an armful of hair conditioner, brushed past him, and ran out of a convenience store.

The assistant public defenders told me that the District Attorney was going to take this petty offense of shoplifting maybe a dozen bottles of conditioner (petty theft), and turn into an assault and battery charge (felony) because the defendant brushed past the security guard (he touched him barely), and then because the security guard was a senior citizen the charge would be enhanced with a charge of elder abuse. They told me that convenience stores deliberately hired elderly security guards who would then block the way of shoplifters, so they could take advantage of this elder abuse enhancement, and turn an ordinary shoplifting into an assault and battery and elder abuse.

This black man was a very stupid man, but I was shocked and appalled at how the District Attorney and the convenience store had conspired to turn a misdemeanor petty theft of a few dollars worth of merchandise into a serious violent felony that would give him major jail time. And the public defenders what were they doing? They were watching the show, not speaking out a word against this injustice.

The sad part is there are so many more videos that are like this everyday, can you also imagine how much black violence does not get recorded and uploaded
I saw a bunch of blacks and Mexicans going at it yesterday in a vacant lot. About 20, half were female.

Forum List

Back