Kids Across America Send Letters To Donald Trump

The qu33r staff at the HuPo wrote those fake ass letters. Notice it says "President - Erect" written by a HuPo author pretending to be a "6 year old." :p

Know what my kid said when Trump was elected?

"AAMEERICCA! FUCK YEA!" heh

Teaching your kids how to curse? You're a horrible parent. Your kids will grow up to reflect your values.
You must have missed the study on twitter that found you leftards use far filthier language, FUCK being your favorite word, than anyone else.

STUDY: Liberals Use More Curse Words on Twitter

You dumb asses just can't win. Your hypocrisy is being exposed at every turn.

Donald Trump's Company Denies Reports Of Taiwan Hotel Development | The Huffington Post

Kids make more sense than the thug and chief!

583490421700002600e7be28.jpeg

583490431a00002500cc9503.jpeg

583490421700002600e7be29.jpeg

58349042180000230c30f7f8.jpeg

58349042180000270c30f7f9.jpeg

These kids are so much better than donald Trump! Yes, we need to be kind and work together as one nation!!!!

The second one was Matthews.

Donald Trump's Company Denies Reports Of Taiwan Hotel Development | The Huffington Post

These kids are so much better than donald Trump! Yes, we need to be kind and work together as one nation!!!!
Yup, you progs start brain washing kids early, don't ya?

Right along with telling little Johnny that it's ok for him and his little buddy Bruce to butt fuck each other and dress like girls.

Time to clean up the schools too.

Personal choice is freedom ;) Something conservatives hate.

Conservatives go on and on about liberty but built the most imprisoned nation on earth these past 40 years. Damn.
Personal freedom has got nothing to do with brain washing children with sexual perversion.

Teaching your kids how to curse? You're a horrible parent. Your kids will grow up to reflect your values.
You must have missed the study on twitter that found you leftards use far filthier language, FUCK being your favorite word, than anyone else.

Uh, actually people who swear more are smarter than people who don't.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...swear-more-are-smarter-have-larger-vocabulary

You'll never win, bub.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...swear-more-are-smarter-have-larger-vocabulary

You'll never win, bub.
And you just contradicted yourself.

Idiot.

SYTFE He's 23...

The 32 year old step daughter texted and said "Crap, I have to find new insurance."

The 22 year old texted and said "Is it over yet?"

The 21 year old texted me and said "Apparently the lower 48 has a few brain cells left."

The nearly 18 year old came down stairs and said "Everything is awesome." Then my husband and him sang that stupid lego song until I told them both to get out...

You'll never win, bub.

Idiot.

It's one thing for an adult to curse, it's another to teach your kids to curse -- you fucking imbecile.

Dear kids....GFY.

More like....Dear teachers/parents,stop having your students/children who have no concept of politics write letters that they dont even understand....GFY.

SYTFE He's 23...

The 32 year old step daughter texted and said "Crap, I have to find new insurance."

The 22 year old texted and said "Is it over yet?"

The 21 year old texted me and said "Apparently the lower 48 has a few brain cells left."

The nearly 18 year old came down stairs and said "Everything is awesome." Then my husband and him sang that stupid lego song until I told them both to get out...

Sounds dysfunctional. I'll pray for you.

You'll never win, bub.

Idiot.

It's one thing for an adult to curse, it's another to teach your kids to curse -- you fucking imbecile.
Oh I get it... one more example of leftard... DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO... got it... dumbass.

SYTFE Not entirely sure you're qualified to proclaim anyone elses family as "dysfunctional" there buddy.

Though you can tell which ones were raised with my guidance, and which were raised with my husband's exes.

Funny all mine are raking in the cash, already... No complaints from me.

The second one was Matthews.

I've a college degree in tech. What do you have to talk down to me?

So how many Professors did you have to blow?

Forum List

Back