Kidnappers don’t want to separate kids from parents, but like Trumpo, they want the ransom more.

Sun Devil 92, post: 20183902
Why the fuck would he sign an order to stop something that wasn't happening.

It was not happening. In April Trumpo forced it to start happening. The atrocity and crisis ensued. Yesterday Trumpo signed an order to make it not happen again.

You lose.

So it was happening in April.

It happened under Obama occassionally.

But then again, Obama didn't spend much time prosecuting criminals who crosse the board.

Oh, it's still going to happen.

You'll just not hear about it.

NotFooledByW, you are fool, loser, liar, mentally ill, have no concept of reality or how anything works, your loyalty is NOT to freedom and capitalism or the U.S., your loyalty is to foreign entities, oh and you stink so bad I can smell you through my computer.

By golly I believe you are on to something.

By Golly I believe he is a fucking liar without a hint of honor or integrity.

In other words, a democrat.

GettyImages-458329272.jpg

A boy from Honduras watches a movie at a detention facility run by the U.S. Border Patrol on September 8, 2014 in McAllen, Texas. The Border Patrol opened the holding center to temporarily house the children after tens of thousands of families and unaccompanied minors from Central America crossed the border illegally into the United States during the spring and summer. Although the flow of underage immigrants has since slowed greatly, thousands of them are now housed in centers around the United States as immigration courts process their cases. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images

2014?????

But the fucking liar said this was TRUMP?

Wow, are you telling me that democrats are disgusting fucking liars that just make shit up to slander Trump?

I'll be damned.

I am telling you both sides are liars, but Dear Leader takes it to a new never seen before level. And you like the good lacky that you are eat his shit Sammy lies like they are steakburgers and ask for more!

How much did Obama want? And why weren't you concerned about these children in, 2014 let's say...
Because in Obama’s time, migrants were charged in CIVIL court. If some of the migrants committed other crimes, they would be charged in criminal court and lose their kids. So while this did happen, it was RARE. Now we have thousands of kids within a month. How dumb are you in making comparisons?

Not as stupid as you are. This is an Obama , open border, conniving trick. Trump inherited this mess. Nothing rare about it. It was a ploy on Obama's part to brown us up and garner votes.
Obama's kids:
merlin_138808566_f368ad96-3610-421e-a4ae-fff0bff42e4c-articleLarge.jpg

Trump cleans up Obama's messes again.......
Thank you Trump for fixing this, even though it means the ugly press has moved on to eviscerating your daughter for not getting this resolved more quickly.
You people are starting to make an impact with your constant attacks. We are becoming more and more protective of our first family. We are going to keep them in the White House to spite you. We are sick to death of you.

Trumpo’s desired ransom for kidnapping a couple thousand kids, was money from Congress to pay for the wall that he promised would be paid for by Mexico.

Did Trumpo and his white nationalist base think holding babies hostage and caging and drugging scared kids think they were going to get wall money after committing such an atrocity?
No, Trump knew right from the start that Dims aren't willing to lift a finger to help any of these people. Dims are only interested in smuggling more voters into the country. They don't give a damn what happens to them in the process.

bripat9643, post: 20186529,
No, Trump knew right from the start that Dims aren't willing to lift a finger to help any of these people.

Nope the Dems won’t pay the ransom Trumpo wants for the kidnapped kids.

Trumpo had to quit kidnapping kids, so in that sense they are helped already. Now Trumpo has to release the kids to their families. He can’t keep them any more. And he has no ransom money from Americans to pay for the wall he said Mexico would fund.

Your Trumpo is a liar, big time loser.

The Irish Ram, post: 20186458
Trump inherited this mess

Trumpo inherited low unemployment and a healthy economy. Trumpo inherited ISIS cornered like drowning rats in Mosul and Syria.

Trumpo claims all the credit for that.

Be consistent. Trumpo created the separation crisis, he called it zero tolerance.

The Irish Ram, post: 2018645
This is an Obama , open border, conniving trick. Trump inherited this mess.

All the other Trumporoids on this thread say Obama separated more kids from parents than Trumpo. Nothing new going on here. So are you with me calling them liars on that?

bripat9643, post: 20186529,
No, Trump knew right from the start that Dims aren't willing to lift a finger to help any of these people.

Nope the Dems won’t pay the ransom Trumpo wants for the kidnapped kids.

Trumpo had to quit kidnapping kids, so in that sense they are helped already. Now Trumpo has to release the kids to their families. He can’t keep them any more. And he has no ransom money from Americans to pay for the wall he said Mexico would fund.

Your Trumpo is a liar, big time loser.
In other words, Dims don't give a flying fuck about the welfare of those kids. All their whining and crying was just a ruse designed to lure Trump into reimplementing catch and release. You only proved that you and they are a gang of shameless douchebag.

bripat9643, post: 20191707
n other words, Dims don't give a flying fuck about the welfare of those kids. All their whining and crying was just a ruse designed to lure Trump into reimplementing catch and release. You only proved that you and they are a gang of shameless douchebag.

Not what I said. Trumpo tormented all these little kids starting in April, He gives no shit about then. If he did he would not have kidnapped them from their parents in order to hold them ransom to get wall money out if Dems just to please his hater base. . So remember who initiated this crisis.

The Dems rightfully refused to pay a ransom to the ethically bankrupt Trumpo because Trumpo Getting away with holding babies for ransom would do it again and again.

Trumpo has power as President to torment babies and their mothers all he wants. The only way to stop Trumpo’s inhumanity is to A. Not pay the ransom and B. Take over the Congress. Then Trump won’t be able to kidnap babies at the border anymore.

So if you csre about these children, dump Trumpo l, and vote Dem this November.

Otherwise shut up about caring about these kids.

Last edited:
bripat9643, post: 20191707
All their whining and crying was just a ruse designed to lure Trump into reimplementing catch and release.

Apparently you think Trumpo was an idiot to be so easily lured into some type of Dem laid political trap. Limbaugh spewed that crapthink all day yesterday.

That moronic defense of Trumpo’s plot to ransom border kids for wall money is acceptable to morons because identifying Trumpo as a moron I guess makes him closer and more loved by all the morons that support him,

But in order to remain factual about this entire series of events initiated by Trumpo through Jeff Sessions last April, it was Trumpo that made the first move that tormented kids and babies and their families that gave due cause to moral people including many vocal Republican politicians to whine and cry about what Trumpo was doing, Its a simple reality that eludes the deplorables quite easily.

Nope. He had his agents do the dirty deed at American taxpayer expense.

So the filthy lie you are telling is Trump had "agents' go down to central America and kidnap children?

Trump has personally asked for the ransom though.

Zat rite lying fuck?

Trumpo “suggested he would not change the policy unless Democrats agreed to his other immigration demands, which include funding a border wall,”

Trump cites as a negotiating tool his policy of separating immigrant children from their parents

Do you deny Trumpo asked for the above ransom after having his agents kidbap kids at all he border by seperating them from their parents?

So, you're a total fucking liar, probably insane, making absurd claims of Trump sending "agents" down to Guatemala to kidnap children, and you think anyone should pay attention to you pro-child rape bullshit?

Uncensored2008, post: 20198551
So, you're a total fucking liar, probably insane, making absurd claims of Trump sending "agents" down to Guatemala to kidnap children,

I did not claim Trumpo sent agents down to Guatemala. You are a flat out liar.

Trumpo’s desired ransom for kidnapping a couple thousand kids, was money from Congress to pay for the wall that he promised would be paid for by Mexico.

Did Trumpo and his white nationalist base think holding babies hostage and caging and drugging scared kids think they were going to get wall money after committing such an atrocity?
LOL. Trumpo. I like that. You triggered his trolls.

Uncensored2008, post: 20198551
So, you're a total fucking liar, probably insane, making absurd claims of Trump sending "agents" down to Guatemala to kidnap children,

I did not claim Trumpo sent agents down to Guatemala. You are a flat out liar.

In fact you did, fucking liar.

Nope. He had his agents do the dirty deed at American taxpayer expense.

You are simply insane, the hate has consumed any reason you may once have had.

Uncensored2008, post: 20199549
In fact you did, fucking liar.

Where did I say Trumpo sent his agents to Guatemala? Trumpo kidnapped the kids in Texas at the border you lying moron. And is so incompetent that he is having a hard time matching the kids up with the parents.

Why do you think you can lie and get away with it?

Forum List

Back