Kidnapped Saudi Princes

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
In seems that in Saudi Arabia, members of the royal family who don't agree with the current politics are as a rule kidnapped and detained:

It's not even clear if they're still alive.

In seems that in Saudi Arabia, members of the royal family who don't agree with the current politics are as a rule kidnapped and detained:

It's not even clear if they're still alive.

In such country, (as its portrayed to us) its totally ok. Kidnapped and detained? Men can allegedly do whatever they want with them so in that case it wouldnt make such difference. But i would doubt this even though i havent even watched the video. Were constantly fed with so much crap. Ill ask u a question
U believe it? What is it that makes you so "excited" about this.

U are about get your ass whipped in this debate on my page listen people i have a page where i write about people who lose in discussions, anyone who think they can handle me, bring it on. Ill send u the link later. Now. Of course i know about the beheadings and the punishment. It is different from our culture. But if u dont do nothing that is considered a crime there then nothing happens. Of course the risk of someone making you look like you stealed sth even if u dont is huge and going there isnt safe if u wanna live with two hands. Me saying ok means it happens regularly and its totally normal.
who said that Saudi Arabia is "ok" ?
One of the guys i know.
Personally or famous dude on TV, Twitter, etc.?

Do you even know about the public beheadings in Saudi Arabia?

Although I think you probably don't even give a sh*t.

the sentence I wrote was a response to the sentence you wrote.
"one of the guys I know" <<< ie your impeccably reliable informant

My response
"oh, Him"

consult your impeccably reliable informant-----HE will explain

My response
"oh, Him"

Wow. What a good response (bad). You must be stupid for thinking the information is not reliable from this person when you dont have any further information

My response
"oh, Him"

Wow. What a good response (bad). You must be stupid for thinking the information is not reliable from this person when you dont have any further information

yes I am really stupid because I do not consider "we have it from reliable sources......"
as PROOF

My response
"oh, Him"

yes I am really stupid because I do not consider "we have it from reliable sources......"
as PROOF
Maybe because of that too. If so not just because of that.

My response
"oh, Him"

In such country its ok. Thats what I wrote. You asked "who said its ok"? I said one of the guys i know. "Oh him" is like saying that I said I think its ok (ok the way you consider to be) which never happened.

My response
"oh, Him"

as PROOF
Please show me where I wrote "we have it from reliable sources..."
And no you are not stupid because you do not consider sth to be a proof or not. Youre dumb because you clearly didnt understand what "the guy i know" meant by the word "ok" which was him saying if you dont do certain things, usually nothing happens and on top of that insulting the source without any furthrer information.

My response
"oh, Him"

In such country its ok. Thats what I wrote. You asked "who said its ok"? I said one of the guys i know. "Oh him" is like saying that I said I think its ok (ok the way you consider to be) which never happened.

??? translation?

Forum List

Back