Kidnapped Saudi Princes

U are about get your ass whipped in this debate on my page listen people i have a page where i write about people who lose in discussions, anyone who think they can handle me, bring it on. Ill send u the link later. Now. Of course i know about the beheadings and the punishment. It is different from our culture. But if u dont do nothing that is considered a crime there then nothing happens. Of course the risk of someone making you look like you stealed sth even if u dont is huge and going there isnt safe if u wanna live with two hands. Me saying ok means it happens regularly and its totally normal.
who said that Saudi Arabia is "ok" ?
One of the guys i know.
Personally or famous dude on TV, Twitter, etc.?

Do you even know about the public beheadings in Saudi Arabia?

Although I think you probably don't even give a sh*t.
So what is your point? Because it's a different culture, it's o.k. that they execute political prisoners? Anything is o.k. if it's a different culture?

You have no talking points and are just posting bullshit. In mass.

U are about get your ass whipped in this debate on my page listen people i have a page where i write about people who lose in discussions, anyone who think they can handle me, bring it on. Ill send u the link later. Now. Of course i know about the beheadings and the punishment. It is different from our culture. But if u dont do nothing that is considered a crime there then nothing happens. Of course the risk of someone making you look like you stealed sth even if u dont is huge and going there isnt safe if u wanna live with two hands. Me saying ok means it happens regularly and its totally normal.
who said that Saudi Arabia is "ok" ?
One of the guys i know.
Personally or famous dude on TV, Twitter, etc.?

Do you even know about the public beheadings in Saudi Arabia?

Although I think you probably don't even give a sh*t.
So what is your point? Because it's a different culture, it's o.k. that they execute political prisoners? Anything is o.k. if it's a different culture?

You have no talking points and are just posting bullshit. In mass.
Once again you have understood it very wrong. Not gonna explain to you.

Forum List

Back