US forces to occupy Syria for decades to come

what point are you struggling to present, capt blei? All decent humans seek the suppression
and control of the filth of baathism

what point are you struggling to present, capt blei? All decent humans seek the suppression

"He then proceeds to analyze the weaknesses of Arab countries, by citing what he perceives to be flaws in their national and social structures, concluding that Israel should aim to bring about the fragmentation of the Arab world into a mosaic of ethnic and confessional groupings."
Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

"He then proceeds to analyze the weaknesses of Arab countries, by citing what he perceives to be flaws in their national and social structures, concluding that Israel should aim to bring about the fragmentation of the Arab world into a mosaic of ethnic and confessional groupings."
Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

thanks you so much-----you bring me back to my childhood----in the 1950s -----I lived in an area
of the USA well known to harbor Nazi enclaves -----your propaganda was promulgated in seedy little
pamphlets. Long before I had any idea where or what was "SYRIA" -----I read the writings of
escaped Nazi war criminals from a place called "SYRIA". Years later I heard the stuff parroted
by young medical school graduates educated in muslim majority countries like Pakistan.
Who knew back then that the same sort of people would be seeking JANNAH based on their
grammar school education.-----Barcelona is an DIRECT OUTCOME of the "education" you promulgate

Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

thanks you so much-----you bring me back to my childhood----in the 1950s -----I lived in an area
of the USA well known to harbor Nazi enclaves -----your propaganda was promulgated in seedy little
pamphlets. Long before I had any idea where or what was "SYRIA" -----I read the writings of
escaped Nazi war criminals from a place called "SYRIA". Years later I heard the stuff parroted
by young medical school graduates educated in muslim majority countries like Pakistan.
Who knew back then that the same sort of people would be seeking JANNAH based on their
grammar school education.-----Barcelona is an DIRECT OUTCOME of the "education" you promulgate
Barcelona is the direct result of western regimes funding terrorism disguised as "moderate rebels".

Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

Barcelona is the direct result of western regimes funding terrorism disguised as "moderate rebels".

Barcelona is the direct result of weekly Khutbah Jumaat feces flings in mosques all around
the world in which children are TAUGHT islamo Nazi imperialism and the grand daughter whore
of that filth which is imperialist baathism. You are slipping, capt. blei------why not claim that the murderers for allah are really "mossad"?

Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

Barcelona is the direct result of weekly Khutbah Jumaat feces flings in mosques all around
the world in which children are TAUGHT islamo Nazi imperialism and the grand daughter whore
of that filth which is imperialist baathism. You are slipping, capt. blei------why not claim that the murderers for allah are really "mossad"?
You are not far from that, either. Only Baathism is a truly moderate form of government in the region. As government, it respects all religions as given but doesn´t allow institutions that are based on religion, ethnicity or localism to take power over Syria.

Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

You are not far from that, either. Only Baathism is a truly moderate form of government in the region. As government, it respects all religions as given but doesn´t allow institutions that are based on religion, ethnicity or localism to take power over Syria.

Baathism is ARAB SUPREMACISM as in "arab uber alles" ----It is just as
secular as is Hitlerian ARYANISM
-------UTOPIAN ARABISM ---daughter of UTOPIAN ARYANISM---
---uber alles-----in fact it is the fraternal twin of Utopian SHIITISM uber alles
Saddam Hussein was an ARDENT Baathist which is why he gassed hundreds
of thousands of Kurds -----they do not profess to be arabs.
For the sake of PROPRIETY----Chaldeans can be called Baathists if they give
up being chaldeans and claim to be ARABS. According to Capt Blei----there are
hundreds of millions of BAATHIST HINDUS, HIGHLY RESPECTED BY
BAATHIST (no ethnicity, no religion) people
Gamal Abdel Nasser was an ARDENT Baathist which is why he dumped
nitrogen mustard gas (a gift from Germany) on Yemeni villages in the 1950s

Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

---uber alles-----in fact it is the fraternal twin of Utopian SHIITISM uber alles
Ridiculous texts like this one only underline what I wrote before.

what text?

what text?
Gandhi´s shocking live confession.

what text?

Gandhiji was dehydrated in later life and very confused. For information on Gandhiji talk to
some patriotic hindus-------a very realistic group

what text?

Gandhiji was dehydrated in later life and very confused. For information on Gandhiji talk to
Gandhi had two advisers who were his closest. I forgot their names. One of them favored Hitler, the other the Soviet Union.

what text?

Gandhi had two advisers who were his closest. I forgot their names. One of them favored Hitler, the other the Soviet Union.

yeah-----he hung out with a whole ASHRAM of nuts-----including muslims and Baathists -----
they spent their time spinning threads and weaving cloth and spinning and weaving nonsense

what text?

yeah-----he hung out with a whole ASHRAM of nuts-----including muslims and Baathists -----
they spent their time spinning threads and weaving cloth and spinning and weaving nonsense
All had in common that their relationship with the Empire was not the best.

Forum List

Back