Kid Zimmerman hits the ring.

bYmdHcX.gif

Ah man I would LOVE to see GZ on the receiving end of that

Ah man I would LOVE to see GZ on the receiving end of that
I'm sure the feeling is mutual pal.

GZ doesn't know who I am, so how could the feeling be mutual? Maybe I should go stand my ground on some unarmed brown person minding their own business, then sell my ass to conservative media for money and celebrity.

The match is going to be Mar 1st. I refuse to watch because Zimmy's getting the profits, but I really really really really hope it's this guy:

KYRSzb3.jpg

And I hope to hell he beats him into a coma.

But it won't happen. Georgie will probably be able to pick who he fights. Probably Urkel.

Rapper The Game Accepts George Zimmerman Boxing Challenge | UPTOWN Magazine

Rapper The Game stepped up as the first volunteer, telling TMZ “I’d beat the F**k out of him.”

The 6’4 and 205 pound rapper The Game is known for his street brawls just as much as his rap career. His brawl with rapper Spider Loc in 2012 made the rounds and he turned Lil’ Wayne’s birthday party in a scene out of fight club.

Game who has a tattoo of Trayvon says his motivation would be to box “for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family.”

“I would definitely take pleasure in it. It’s legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon,” he added.
[/QUOTE]

I would watch "The Game" kick his ass.

The match is going to be Mar 1st. I refuse to watch because Zimmy's getting the profits, but I really really really really hope it's this guy:

KYRSzb3.jpg

And I hope to hell he beats him into a coma.

But it won't happen. Georgie will probably be able to pick who he fights. Probably Urkel.

Rapper The Game Accepts George Zimmerman Boxing Challenge | UPTOWN Magazine

Rapper The Game stepped up as the first volunteer, telling TMZ “I’d beat the F**k out of him.”

The 6’4 and 205 pound rapper The Game is known for his street brawls just as much as his rap career. His brawl with rapper Spider Loc in 2012 made the rounds and he turned Lil’ Wayne’s birthday party in a scene out of fight club.

Game who has a tattoo of Trayvon says his motivation would be to box “for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family.”

“I would definitely take pleasure in it. It’s legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon,” he added.
I would watch "The Game" kick his ass.

Normally, I don't like fights, and it would seem in this one, Z would definitely be out matched. But I think Z should have gone to prison, and if he had, guys like this would be just itching to beat the shit out of him, so if he is stupid enough to get into a ring with this guy, Game, he'll just be getting what he deserves anyway. As far as I am concerned, Z murdered in cold blood an innocent, unarmed teenager, and he should go to prison. One way or another, fate will catch up with him.

Last edited:
It's a celebrity match.

They will spend the time dancing around, hitting each other once in a while until it's over and one is declared the "winner".

If the opponent starts boxing for real, the ref will stop the fight.

They won't let George get hurt.

Muh iFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

Zimmerman, who murdered an unarmed kid because he got his ass kicked in a street fight, is now going to take on all comers.

Better pat him down before you enter the ring.

Just sayin'

Zimmerman called boxing a hobby he had "prior to the incident" — that incident allegedly being the shooting death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin in 2012 — and one he's since started up again.

Read more: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match for charity* - NY Daily News

Unarmed?!!

The guy got his ass kicked by a 17 yo kid, wtf is he thinking?

Forum List

Back