Kid Zimmerman hits the ring.

I hope he gets hit so hard in the head he's more brain damaged than before.

Zimmerman, who murdered an unarmed kid because he got his ass kicked in a street fight, is now going to take on all comers.

Better pat him down before you enter the ring.

Just sayin'

Why is this reminding me of Tonya Harding? Now Z's a combination of Harding and OJ. How easy it is for some folks to embrace their notoriety.

2601427.jpg

Would be cool if he fought someone like The Game.

Big guy. Highly Motivated.

And if Martin, who was slightly built, nearly "killed him", bare handed..imagine what a mess the Game will make of him!

?I will beat the f**k out of him?: Rapper The Game offers to fight George Zimmerman | Twitchy

I hope he does.

gz was trained in self defense and he used that training to kill an unarmed kid. Problem is, he won't get beat to death.

Fun tweets at the link, btw.

So Zimmerman has met his match in the ring, Tonya Harding challenges him to an 8 round fight, no hold, bare knuckles with night sticks.

Why do LOLberals always wish for violence on people?

'scuse me but its the right who has been applauding the congressman who threatened to kill a journalist and its the right who celebrated the stalking and killing of an unarmed kid.

If anything, its the left's unwillingness to use violence that has given the nutter right its power.

And professional dead beat who refuses to pay his bills.

Does anyone really believe he'll support his own child?

The well spring of stupidity flowers like a river with Luddley. Zimmerman has no child.

It was reported that the most recent girlfriend he beat up is pregnant.

By him.

So maybe, maybe not.

If she is and if she has the kid, he will not support it because he does not pay his bills. All he does is bilk fools for more and more money.

Send him a few bucks, why don't you. You're stupid enough ...

in the name of Trayvon!

George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match for charity* - NY Daily News
[/quote]

The match is going to be Mar 1st. I refuse to watch because Zimmy's getting the profits, but I really really really really hope it's this guy:

KYRSzb3.jpg

And I hope to hell he beats him into a coma.

But it won't happen. Georgie will probably be able to pick who he fights. Probably Urkel.

Rapper The Game Accepts George Zimmerman Boxing Challenge | UPTOWN Magazine

Rapper The Game stepped up as the first volunteer, telling TMZ “I’d beat the F**k out of him.”

The 6’4 and 205 pound rapper The Game is known for his street brawls just as much as his rap career. His brawl with rapper Spider Loc in 2012 made the rounds and he turned Lil’ Wayne’s birthday party in a scene out of fight club.

Game who has a tattoo of Trayvon says his motivation would be to box “for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family.”

“I would definitely take pleasure in it. It’s legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon,” he added.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko1jBWH-rT8]George Zimmerman Agrees to Celebrity Boxing Match - HipHollywood.com - YouTube[/ame]

It is the liberal racists that give him the most attention,

plus he is doing it for charity

Forum List

Back