Kid Zimmerman hits the ring.

Didn't a picture of "The Game" circulate Wingnut websites as a picture of what Trayvon really looked like. (The Scary Negro they all think is hiding under their bed?)

I might pay good money to watch that beatdown.

Yes.. they tried to pass the Game off as Trayvon. Very tacky.

I don't want to see GZ get beat up, but I expect him to renege.

Fight Al Sharpton

So what is Al Sharpton? 75? 80? A right wing hero beating up an old man? Seems about right. After all, he did shoot an unarmed kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
George is a regular Renaissance man.

He's going to be a lawyer/judge/psychologist/artist/boxer.
Yeah. Like you are a lawyer/book author/fortune teller/BSer.
How fucked up does someone have to be to have their daughters-in-law refuse to allow their kids to visit let alone set foot in the house?:cuckoo:

I totally want to see him get into fisticuffs with a black person where shooting them isn't an option.
'Yeah like toadely man'. What are you? About twelve?
George is donating every penny to a charity. The name is not disclosed b/c of the concern LIB morons will create problems for the charity b/c they accepted the money. Real class act are the LIBs.

I totally want to see him get into fisticuffs with a black person where shooting them isn't an option.
'Yeah like toadely man'. What are you? About twelve?
George is donating every penny to a charity. The name is not disclosed b/c of the concern LIB morons will create problems for the charity b/c they accepted the money. Real class act are the LIBs.

George should be in a prison for murder getting ass-raped by a bunch of black guys.

But watching the Game Beat the Shit out of him will be good enough.

How fucked up does someone have to be to have their daughters-in-law refuse to allow their kids to visit let alone set foot in the house?:cuckoo:

Wait, what?

What does this even mean? :cuckoo:

I get along famously with my daughters-in-law.. What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back