Kid Threatens to Kill My Kid Daily and CA Public School Officials Do Nothing

george4title

Aug 2, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb17I-jUSfw]YouTube - Kid Threatens to Kill My Kid Daily and CA Public School Officials Do Nothing[/ame]

Haven't been able to talk with my kid for a few days about school. I'm not sure, but for some reason she opened up to me. She said she thought I would actually do something about it. Spoke with the teacher, and she said "Randy" has a special issue (the teacher was not at liberty to inform me of his "issue") and that is the reason they don't do anything. Unbelievable.

YouTube - Kid Threatens to Kill My Kid Daily and CA Public School Officials Do Nothing

Haven't been able to talk with my kid for a few days about school. I'm not sure, but for some reason she opened up to me. She said she thought I would actually do something about it. Spoke with the teacher, and she said "Randy" has a special issue (the teacher was not at liberty to inform me of his "issue") and that is the reason they don't do anything. Unbelievable.

Go have a talk with "Randy's" parents. #1 If they blow you off burn down their house.

No..seriously... If it happens every day have your kid wear a hidden cell phone with you on the other end. Record a threat. Take it to the police. File a report. Go to a judge and request a no contact order. If that fails go out in the sticks and dig as many holes as you will need. The trick is not getting caught. You have every right and OBLIGATION to protect your family. Me..I would do whatever that takes. Whatever you do remember that your family will need you around long after this battle is decided. Be careful, be sure be thorough.

First document everything. Then go to the police and file a compliant for terrorists threats and demand a restraining order.

Then sue the hell our of the parents. Emotional distress is a great one.

YouTube - Kid Threatens to Kill My Kid Daily and CA Public School Officials Do Nothing

I have to deal with gangs destroying my property and the police won't do shit because they are Mexicans.

I feel for you but that's why God gave us guns. I was told that by the police.

The biggest question I have is why the fuck any of you would live in California? You couldn't pay me enough to move to that loony bin.

Unfortunately, if this kid is in the Special Ed program there ARE special rules...they cannot be expelled, they can be suspended only so many times a year NO MATTER what they do. A friend of mine is a special ed teacher and they had to have special training in taking these kids down without hurting them and if they hit others, try to stop it WITHOUT hurting the Special ed kid (nothing about the victims, btw).

If this kid is special ed....unfortunately, the school district won't be very cooperative. Sad but the law is way on their side.

Forum List

Back