Keystone XL Pipeline

The Keystone XL pipeline project should have been approved by this Admin a long time ago. Unfortunatley the infestation of CAGW hysteria peddling enviros has been taking its toll. The EPA under this Admin could not be more partisan and corrupt if they tried.

LOL... so it's all a conspiracy? Do tell. ... Unfalsifiable theory has always been a favorite tactic of your ilk. But what's in it for all those "junk scientists" at the IPCC, anyway? Can't wait.

Please tell us you haven't joined yet another religious cult and are going to start parroting their dogma as poorly as you have spouted the peak oil dogma?

JiggsCasey said:
Keep fighting the good fight, climate/peak oil denier.

What are you talking about parrot? The fear meme is there to be taken advantage of. You might like putting liquid fuels in your car at the local extortion stores, I do not.

Jiggscasey said:
You're in the industry, after all.

Not during the past 17 years. Do try and keep up, your information is terribly dated.

JiggsCasey said:
Your motives are clear, regardless of how many different discussion forums you troll (probably while you're supposed to be working) to maintain your horrid narrative.

My motives ARE clear. American fuel in American cars! Go team! Fear not the parrots of doom!

red-chevy-volt-with-windmill.jpg

JiggsCasey said:
Before I begin, let me just ask you something: Do you believe oil production is based on a demand-constrained model, or a supply-constrained one? In any event, I can not WAIT for you to spin the latest data coming out of the oil majors. But then, you were never very good at the economics part of the equation, so I'll go slowly with you.

Are you now parroting the same questions you parroted a few weeks ago? And that have already been answered? And you...now look as though...you've forgotten you've even asked them?

Wait a second...:eusa_hand: are you a bot?

Or our beloved Jiggsy?

sky-is-falling.jpg

RGR is definitely indebted to sourcing information that is slanted towards his side of the argument.

And why in the world would I attempt to make someone else's argument for them? Understanding both sides of an issue is required to make a reasonably informed opinion on the topic, most form opinion first, and then reinforce only the now pre-conceived notion.

Someone defending their position poorly is just begging for a learning opportunity...the question is, when it presents itself, do they take it that way, or just stick with what they are comfortable with, most people really wanting to just believe, and not take the hard steps required to LEARN.

gnarlylove said:
It is a really tragedy people will take these lies to the grave with them no matter what the world comes to know in objective science and human intellectual advancement.

Do tell. End of worlders, gold bugs, peak oilers, warmers, coolers, truthers, traveling preachers, human-hating anti-development fascists, all ready to sell anyone who will listen a bill of goods. They don't even get to the objective science part, hell, they don't get to the "how history has disproven the idea before" part.

Forum List

Back