Key Democrat Operatives. "We Are Going to Lose the Senate Next Year."

A year is a long time

Try to take insurance away from people a year from now

Ah...first they have to get it, Winger! That's proving to be problematic.

You better pray that it's held up long enough so that people don't see the death spiral begin and start asking who's idea this fiasco was in the first place.

Even Obama's team can keep the lid on for 12-18 months. The death spiral won't really start until all of the bugs get worked out of the loopholes. That may not take guns but does it does take time, money and lawyers.

The urgent care centers and non-emergency trauma centers for members only in non-hospital hospitals is not something your lawyer can just pull out of his butt. State and federal laws have to be navigated or changed. Once bribes and amendments to must pass laws get through cheap alternatives to Obamacare will spring up all over the place. But that will take time and money to get off the ground. Creating a 3-5 tier medical system that is compliant with ACA is not simple.

Nor will the premiums and deductibles of Obamacare hit death spiral levels until after the election and it is only at that point that Obama will have a gun of his own making pointed at his head. At that point enabling legislation for non-hospital hospitals and the like can be passed.

Democrats are betting that the elderly will learn to appreciate pediatric dental care insurance and single men will get a lot of benefit from maternity care.

I'll bet all the cancer patients appreciate having their policies cancelled. But those Obama supporters are so caring and compassionate!

Because the alternative is to lose Social Security and Medicare. When did a Republican ever care about a cancer patient?

Republicans even if they don't lose the House will lose ground in the House. The Senate, yeah Republicans will win that just like they won the Virginia governorship.

Yeah that's the ticket. Voters dont care about the lousy economy or the loss of their health care policies or the spiraling costs that are almost entirely due to Obamacare regs. They'll vote for Hope and CHange again. They like being lied to. Hitler was popularly elected, after all. Yeah, that's it.

the ACA will prove itself in the near future and the economy will continue to improve -

the only train wreck will be how the Republicans try and take credit for the good fortunes when everyone will know they did all they could to prevent it.

You are essentially alone in that asinine theory. Almost no one, even the democrat shills, is depicting that this is going to be cleaned up in a year. It is going to get worse before it gets better and when the employer mandates hit that is going to be the much larger impact.

A year is a long time

Obama and the Democrat party didn't have a problem taking insurance away from a few
million people right before the holidays...

People will piss and moan and make a stink but they have a very short memory.
I am shocked that people aren't staging mass protests in front of the WH after Obama
flat out lied and now he's out and about cracking jokes about his health care law that
screwed over so many people.

I just don't get it. :cuckoo:

the ACA will prove itself in the near future and the economy will continue to improve -

the only train wreck will be how the Republicans try and take credit for the good fortunes when everyone will know they did all they could to prevent it.

You are essentially alone in that asinine theory. Almost no one, even the democrat shills, is depicting that this is going to be cleaned up in a year. It is going to get worse before it gets better and when the employer mandates hit that is going to be the much larger impact.

even the democrat shills, is depicting that this is going to be cleaned up in a year

it is such a train wreck that the prezbo delayed another aspect

for a year

I might be wrong here but I heard yesterday some cable talk show host say that it was just decided that small business owners have another year to comply.It seemed to me that this was something new.

Obama seems to be making a lot of decisions on his own here..

Carve outs for his union ass kissers.
Deciding to have the mandate for business owners pushed back a year.
Telling insurance companies to re instate policies that he deemed were not compliant.

What's going on here.
Some days he likes his bill that he signed into law and pushes it to the hilt.
Some days he says never mind lets not do that part of the law.

A year is a long time

:lol: That's part of the process Rs are not fully comprehending. Once the rollout is complete, January is right around the corner. People will begin working with it just like they did Medicare Part D.

We're never going back to the old system. If they want something to change, they need to look ahead and not back.

Eric Holder is preparing to tie up groups like Karl Roves Crossroads GPS in the courts to drain their cash reserves and distract their attention from participation in the 2014 election.

First, the nuclear option in the Senate, now this. Can an Obama inspired "Night Of The Long Knives" be far behind

Personally, while a bad tactic, I'd like the GOP to jettison Rove.

What is the position that Rove holds in the GOP? I don't think he holds a position.

As for democrat operatives I won't be happy until I hear what our resident operative has to say. Jake any comments?

could you name something anyone one, other then the democrats, have done to prevent the economy from improving? The democrats have been in power for 7 years and the economy is just limping along for the middle class.

A year is a long time

You better pray that it's held up long enough so that people don't see the death spiral begin and start asking who's idea this fiasco was in the first place.

Tough call, I can see it going either way. But I agree with rightwinger, once people start getting the goodies, subsidies paid for by "someone else", it's tough to take them away. The Democrats know that and they're betting on it.

Okay, let's get real here.

The thing is, the Democrats would be in trouble in teh Senate next year simply because they are defending 20 seats and teh Repukes are defending 14.

But then you break it down by the numbers, it don't look so good.

Larry J. Sabato's Crystal Ball » 2014 Senate

Larry Sabato has at LEAST 50 safe seats for the Democrats.

There are three seats the GOP is likely to pick up because of retirments- MT, SD and WV.

That assumes they don't nominate some freak who starts putting the adjectives in front of the word Rape or something.

After that, it gets dicey. Alaska and Arkansas have weak incumbants, but the GOP has a weak bench.

And that assumes the GOP doesn't screw up sure things.

In KY, they could always nominate a teabagger who can lose Mitch McConnel's seat.

Georgia might go off the edge with a Teabagger,

And in Maine, they just might convince Susan Collins she doesn't need the abuse.

A year is a long time

Tough call, I can see it going either way. But I agree with rightwinger, once people start getting the goodies, subsidies paid for by "someone else", it's tough to take them away. The Democrats know that and they're betting on it.

Yes, because the 1% totally deserves to control 43% of the wealth in this country.

You guys whine about the entitlement state, but never want to address its cause- wealth inequality.

If all those Democratic voters had renumerative jobs, maybe they wouldn't be so keen to vote for "Free stuff."

Yes, because the 1% totally deserves to control 43% of the wealth in this country.

You guys whine about the entitlement state, but never want to address its cause- wealth inequality.

If all those Democratic voters had renumerative jobs, maybe they wouldn't be so keen to vote for "Free stuff."

Yes just make stuff "equal" by law and require those who produce to give some more to those who don't.

Eric Holder is preparing to tie up groups like Karl Roves Crossroads GPS in the courts to drain their cash reserves and distract their attention from participation in the 2014 election.

First, the nuclear option in the Senate, now this. Can an Obama inspired "Night Of The Long Knives" be far behind

Personally, while a bad tactic, I'd like the GOP to jettison Rove.

Rove is a fucking piece of garbage whose entire existence these days is to kill off any true conservatives. He's a balloon-headed cretin, making BANK on the stupidity of GOP donors.

You can certainly make simplistic, knee-jerk assumptions regarding my opinion of wealth inequality and income taxation, but you're missing my point - which is that the Democrats are more interested in political gain than they are in inspiring people to improve their own lives. I know that this will be met with denials, I'm used to it.

Yes just make stuff "equal" by law and require those who produce to give some more to those who don't.

You're argument would make sense if the 1% were actually PRODUCING 43% of the goods and services that constitute wealth, rather than just manipulating the system where they collect the rewards.

I'd have no problem making welfare contingent on work. Something like the CCC or WPA like they had during the Great Depression.

You can certainly make simplistic, knee-jerk assumptions regarding my opinion of wealth inequality and income taxation, but you're missing my point - which is that the Democrats are more interested in political gain than they are in inspiring people to improve their own lives. I know that this will be met with denials, I'm used to it.

Again, the Republicans have had every oppurtunity to revisit free trade or create job programs or do anything as an alternative to "Free Stuff", but they never do.

Not sure why you've turned into such a wingnut lately, Mac.

Forum List

Back