Kevin Spacey accused of sexual harassment

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Gracie, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,413
    Kevin Spacey Apologizes To Anthony Rapp For Alleged Sexual Advances; Chooses To “Live As A Gay Man”

He is being torn apart on twitter. I wonder if this will affect his House Of Cards? And why did it take 31 years for the victim to speak out?

UPDATED, 9:19 PM: Just hours after Anthony Rapp came forward with his story about Kevin Spacey’s alleged sexual advances towards him 31-years ago, the House of Cards star took to Twitter tonight to respond. After apologizing to the Star Trek Discovery actor and saying he has a lot of respect and admiration for him as an actor. Spacey goes on to say he was “horrified” by the story and does not remember the encounter.

Related
    Actor Tyler Cornell Files Police Report Accusing Former APA Agent of Sodomy

In remarks of his own on social media after Spacey spoke out, Rapp did not accept or reject the Oscar nominee’s apology.

Shifting focus, Spacey’s Twitter post also goes on to address rumors about the actor’s personal life. “As those closest to me know, in my life I have had relationships with both men and women,” he said. “I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose to live as a gay man.”

And, why did Kevin decide to "come out" as gay NOW? Doesn't look too good for Mr. Spacey.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. DarkFury

DarkFury Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,038
    Interesting that he's using homo as a defense against being labeled as a pervert.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. aaronleland

aaronleland Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,522
    The saddest part about this guy waiting 31 years to come out is that it gave Spacey three decades to amass millions of dollars and an extremely successful career. Even if he is forced to slink away into the dark after this Spacey has been allowed lived an extremely good 31 years.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,413
    I am bummed about Spacey, but I am not ready yet to watch him be hung for ALLEGEDLY. Key word, that. And why did rapp wait so long. This witch hunt is getting cray cray and some being accused MIGHT be innocent but everyone is not willing to even consider that. Just find a tall tree and get a rope mentality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,413
    AND...how many men have NOT whistled or made crude noises to 14 year old girls maybe not knowing they were 14 because they didn't act or dress like 14 year olds and what about the fucking PARENTS of these kids? Where the fuck were THEY?

6. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,284
    Everything I have been posting about for the last six years (including the two years I have been posting here) as it pertains to the world wide pedophilia issue is being revealed. It is worse than most could even fathom and the story of systematic satanic abuse is still a hidden secret. What we are getting are simply little bits and pieces of what is really going on. This is how those in elite circles function. They participate in ungodly rituals thus they are compromised and equally culpable to insure their silence because they would implicate themselves. That is one of the planks of the Illuminati....compromise and corrupt by any means necessary. The Yale initiation of Skull and Bones and how they must masturbate in a coffin and tell their most intimate secrets and then they are sodomized by someone in the graduating class. This is how secret societies work....they always have something on the new members like someone from a prior class has something on them. JFK warned about
    "secret societies" that take "secret oaths".Skull and Bones is a Jesuit secret society and the upper degrees of freemasonry have these very same type of rituals....it is a fraternity of the "good ol boys" network. Make no mistake about it.]

Need an example? 2004 election? Two Yale grads George W Bush and John Kerry (both Skull and Bones members) are vying for face of the franchise of USA.INC. What are the odds of that happening being that they induct 16 initiates a year? You do the math......

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. DarkFury

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,038
    I wrote here about two weeks ago that as this shit hits one group will point to another claiming the other is worse. As the swamp drains there will be more rats and less ground as all struggle to stay above. I'm not ready to hang anybody either but I do recognize basic human behavior. There will be more to come!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Windparadox

Windparadox VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +908
    `
    `

I'm not a Spacey fan so this news doesn't affect me one way or the other. However, with all these recent revelations concerning sexual harassment, especially from the hypocritical "hollywood" people, this trend is only getting started.
    `

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,413
    I am suspicious of those who are now adults, garnered $$$$$$$ in the celeb industry, stayed quiet then all of a sudden decide to speak up on something that happened 30 years ago or even 20 years ago.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. DarkFury

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,038
    How about Jane Fonda? She had the power and the money to stand and speak. And she was afraid? Of what? Her future was set by the works of her dad. She had nothing to lose but attention.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1