Kevin McCarthy says Biden is siding with the Taliban over our allies like France

Why is Taliban in control of afghan...

Because the worst traitor in American history flipped of TNA and gave afghan to them....

Fox News and W

They LOVE the Taliban.

Most likely reason....

Another Zionist people fraud like Col Tim osman or Simon Elliot is in control of Taliban...

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING PERFECTLY

I'm getting the drift that the Taliban will be the "lesser of two evils" in Afghanistan. The West may just accept the Taliban as the big dog on the block who will keep the even more extreme crazies in line through their ancient tribal means (see: violence).

It would certainly be a very odd neutrality agreement, considering what the Taliban represent and the last 20 years of war we have been at with these neanderthals.

• Banned
Joe Biden just give us the teleprompter script from now on and stay off TV. We don’t want to hear from a weak coward anymore. Who’s with me

I see that Kev is demanding that Nancy call the House back into session.

Fuck that gasping, spineless twit. His presser was just interrupted by the Pentagon briefing. :lol:

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) wants the best of both worlds.

On Friday, McCarthy told reporters that he believes there should be no U.S. troops in Afghanistan. But when Punchbowl News' Jake Sherman asked for clarification, noting that just a few days ago McCarthy suggested there should be some sort of military presence, McCarthy flipped again and argued the U.S. should have kept its Bagram Air Base.

I wonder how many of these Biden supporting Moon Bats even understand that the disaster yesterday was the direct result of Biden trusting the Taliban to provide security?

Probably none of them. They aren't very bright.

Forum List

Back