Kerry Warns of Israeli ‘Apartheid’

No, it was never to be a separate nation, as all the source documents demonstrate. You can make things up all you want, punk, but it doesn't make it true. It plainly states a national home in Palestine, which was to become an independent state with Jews and the existing communities as citizens.

No mention of any Palestinian nation or a National Home for the Palestinians is their in that agreement. Just the RESURECTION OF THE NATIONAL HOME OF THE JEWS IN PALESTINE. That means the nation of the Jews child once more in Palestine which at the time was 20 times larger that the Palestine you know today. It included Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan and what is now called Palestine.

Now history shows that it was the existing muslim communities that breached the INTERNATIONAL LAW of the time and attacked Israel and the Jews. So under INTERNATIONAL LAW the Jews evicted the enemies and terrorists from the state of Israel to go and live elsewhere.
Muslim converts are a special breed of dumb. You smack them in the face with facts and they keep repeating the same Islamic propaganda and lie.

Actually, all that you post is Israeli propaganda. I post exactly what is written in source documentation from UN archives to make my points. I sometimes post articles from pro-Israeli Western and Israeli media, and sometimes WIKI. The problem with you zealots is that you are afflicted with a heavy case of cognitive dissonance.

No mention of any Palestinian nation or a National Home for the Palestinians is their in that agreement. Just the RESURECTION OF THE NATIONAL HOME OF THE JEWS IN PALESTINE. That means the nation of the Jews child once more in Palestine which at the time was 20 times larger that the Palestine you know today. It included Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan and what is now called Palestine.

Now history shows that it was the existing muslim communities that breached the INTERNATIONAL LAW of the time and attacked Israel and the Jews. So under INTERNATIONAL LAW the Jews evicted the enemies and terrorists from the state of Israel to go and live elsewhere.
Muslim converts are a special breed of dumb. You smack them in the face with facts and they keep repeating the same Islamic propaganda and lie.

Actually, all that you post is Israeli propaganda. I post exactly what is written in source documentation from UN archives to make my points. I sometimes post articles from pro-Israeli Western and Israeli media, and sometimes WIKI. The problem with you zealots is that you are afflicted with a heavy case of cognitive dissonance.

Looks like the Boiler Room is busy today. We will continuously get the Arab propaganda throughout the day, the same thing the Boiler Room does every day. Meanwhile, while they are spewing the same Arab propaganda, it appears that they don't have a care in the world about the horrific things that are happening elsewhere. It is more important for them to do their duty and try to destroy israel by posting away all over the Internet trying to drag readers into their own sick ideas.

Looks like the Boiler Room is busy today. We will continuously get the Arab propaganda throughout the day, the same thing the Boiler Room does every day. Meanwhile, while they are spewing the same Arab propaganda, it appears that they don't have a care in the world about the horrific things that are happening elsewhere. It is more important for them to do their duty and try to destroy israel by posting away all over the Internet trying to drag readers into their own sick ideas.

But Sally, propaganda is all they got. Without it, pro Palestinians have nothing really. Ao lets lets at least let them have that.

But Sally, propaganda is all they got. Without it, pro Palestinians have nothing really. Ao lets lets at least let them have that.

The zealots consider the archival copies of treaties and agreements stored at the UN repository propaganda and material from Zionist websites fact. Interesting.

I know. It is the same propaganda that has been posted ad nauseam on different forums for years. Meanwhile, you can see how little concern they have for their fellow Muslims plus Christians killed by other Muslims elsewhere. Their main concern is that the viewers of these various forums start getting brainwashed by them and consequently start to hate Israel and the Jews. This is why you see the Boiler Room going gung ho from morning until night every day (God only knows how many forums they participate in all over the Internet). They are determined to catch every viewer to brainwash them to their cause.

http://fresnozionism.org/2011/04/secrets-of-palestinian-arab-propaganda/

Official archived documentation from the UN is propaganda and Zionist propaganda is fact. George Orwell would have been proud of you zealots.

Official archived documentation from the UN is propaganda and Zionist propaganda is fact. George Orwell would have been proud of you zealots.

I think George Orwell would be having laughing fits over your Arab propaganda sites. However, carry on if this is your job. Speaking of Zeolots, I wonder if the convert is keeping track of all the murders her fellow Zealots are committing to innocent others, or is it more important for her to demonize Israel all over the Internet?

... can't understand what the meaning of a national home means? Ha ha ha. Here let me spell it out for you in first grade language. It means the Jewish people get to have their own nation. Not somebody else's nation, their own. ...

Actually no.

Many people live at home, yet don't own the building they live in.
Many people live at home and live with others who do own it.

Many people call home somewhere that they don't own, and where they don't live.

Home is a place to go back to, but not always where you need to live.

The term is utterly ambiguous, and intentionally so. British statesmen were smart enough to know how to use language with precision when needed, and if they had wanted to say 'State', they would have said 'State'.

They didn't.

What they DID say was:

"it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious' rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".

Clever that. :)
Nope. It means exactly what it says. The Jews were to get their own nation which they are in charge of. The Arabs got pissed off and started attacking the Jews and committing massacres like the Hebron massacre, like the savages they've always been. Nothing new.

I already told you the UN and League of Nations declared Israel to be a JEWISH state. The you started whining about colonialism. Heh heh heh.

Although today the UN is a mockery and failed organization. The UN propaganda back then does not favor you in any way.

... can't understand what the meaning of a national home means? Ha ha ha. Here let me spell it out for you in first grade language. It means the Jewish people get to have their own nation. Not somebody else's nation, their own. ...

Actually no.

The term is utterly ambiguous, and intentionally so. British statesmen were smart enough to know how to use language with precision when needed, and if they had wanted to say 'State', they would have said 'State'.

They didn't.

What they DID say was:

"it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious' rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".

Nope. It means exactly what it says. The Jews were to get their own nation which they are in charge of. The Arabs got pissed off and started attacking the Jews and committing massacres like the Hebron massacre, like the savages they've always been. Nothing new.

Nowhere does it say that the Jews were to get their own state. And, the fact that the creation of a Jewish state "might" prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities, it was never in the cards under the terms of the Mandate. Palestinians citizenship was being given to Jews as they arrived from Europe so all people Jews, Christians and Muslims were to be Palestinians once independence was granted under the Mandate.

The Partition, which created a Jewish state with 45% of the people being of the "existing non-Jewish communities" contravened the terms of the Mandate by putting those non-Jews in a situation which might prejudice their civil and religious rights. Which, as we know, it did.

I already told you the UN and League of Nations declared Israel to be a JEWISH state. The you started whining about colonialism. Heh heh heh.

Although today the UN is a mockery and failed organization. The UN propaganda back then does not favor you in any way.

The UN did create a Jewish state through the Partition. The League of Nations did not, and could not without contravening the terms of the Mandate. But don't let facts get in your way.

Actually no.

They didn't.

What they DID say was:

Nowhere does it say that the Jews were to get their own state. And, the fact that the creation of a Jewish state "might" prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities, it was never in the cards under the terms of the Mandate. Palestinians citizenship was being given to Jews as they arrived from Europe so all people Jews, Christians and Muslims were to be Palestinians once independence was granted under the Mandate.

The Partition, which created a Jewish state with 45% of the people being of the "existing non-Jewish communities" contravened the terms of the Mandate by putting those non-Jews in a situation which might prejudice their civil and religious rights. Which, as we know, it did.
Who gives what you think! The UN voted for Jews to have their own nation. Period end if story. There is no other interpretation. Arab animals attacked Israel and got their butts kicked.

And today it is what it is. Israel isn't going away just because some stupid convert says so. Ha ha ha.

"Hey, if you expect to keep visiters interested you need to buck up your ideas of debate my ol mucker, sputtering "squeal" like a Tourettes inflcted seal won't cut it."

LB: "who are you, again?"

"Auldhippy, AKA Oldhippy. Stick a pin smack dab in the middle of a map of Scotland and I;ll yell "ouch."

Sealadaigh. Remember….

One day, out of nowhere – it wasn’t a Scotsman as your first appearance – you were all:

So, after real short while of Sealadaigh ‘south park’ / nazi – I was like, shut up sealaDUH …. Then sealadot …

THEN:

. . . it became --- take a sealadeathdefyingLeap !

OH, the laughs back then, sealadisinfectant………..

haven’t things changed a lot since then ?

The UN did create a Jewish state through the Partition. The League of Nations did not, and could not without contravening the terms of the Mandate. But don't let facts get in your way.
In 1922, the 51 League of Nations members voted unanimously for the area west of the Jordan river to become Jewish Palestine and the national home for the Jews. The facts are in your way, MOHOMOD.

Who gives what you think! The UN voted for Jews to have their own nation. Period end if story. There is no other interpretation. Arab animals attacked Israel and got their butts kicked.

And today it is what it is. Israel isn't going away just because some stupid convert says so. Ha ha ha.

Ahh, the old "convert" insult. You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you. :lol:

Wow, the facts have left you all dazed and confused. Making up story lines doesn't help your case. The source documents are so clear e.g. separating the term "national home" from the "country" of Palestine that you have to bold and color your fonts in attempt to cloud the issue.
Dumbass convert can't understand what the meaning of a national home means? Ha ha ha. Here let me spell it out for you in first grade language. It means the Jewish people get to have their own nation. Not somebody else's nation, their own. That's why it didn't say "Arab national home or "Muslim national home". Comprende MOHOMOD? Study hard you will be quizzed tomorrow on this. This will apply to your Islamic studies GPA.

This is simply not true, Zionism at it's birth was never about statehood for Jews but a homeland. Zionism only gained popularity amongst sympathetic gentiles because it was understood that sovereignty over the land of Israel was shunned by Jews pending the arrival of their messiah. Albert Einstein supported Zionism only on condition there was to be no sovereignty and spoke often about homeland. Basically Jews should not have broken their covenant with their God.

If Jews are a "nation" then they were so when there was no Israel and would still be so if there was no israel tommorrow.

Palestinians did not have a unique language, religion, culture, history, etc., to identify them as a people. Everything that would identify them as unique they share with the arab states around them.

Palestinians were of mixed religion though predominantly islam, spoke arabic of a southern levantine dialect (more egyptian and bedouin), had not history or being a united people with a history of an nation.
Simply living in a place for at least two years does not make one part of a nation or unique people.
Migrants, transients, nomads, seasonal workers does not make one a native people of the land you work.
Nearly half the palestinians were given that identity from the mandate by chance when the mandate ended. It was not possible to separate and repatriate half the arab population, so they all got lumped together as palestinians.

Again this simply denies Palestinian nationalism which is nonsense, 50 years before Zionism (when Jews numbered barely 3% and called themselves Palestinian) the Ottomans had to put down a separatist Palestinian national movement.

Palestians (including a tiny proportion who were Jews) lived in Palestine for near two milllenium and to suggest tehy were not a nation with nationalist ideology is pure fantasy.

Palestinians did not have a unique language, religion, culture, history, etc., to identify them as a people. Everything that would identify them as unique they share with the arab states around them.

Palestinians were of mixed religion though predominantly islam, spoke arabic of a southern levantine dialect (more egyptian and bedouin), had not history or being a united people with a history of an nation.
Simply living in a place for at least two years does not make one part of a nation or unique people.
Migrants, transients, nomads, seasonal workers does not make one a native people of the land you work.
Nearly half the palestinians were given that identity from the mandate by chance when the mandate ended. It was not possible to separate and repatriate half the arab population, so they all got lumped together as palestinians.

Again this simply denies Palestinian nationalism which is nonsense, 50 years before Zionism (when Jews numbered barely 3% and called themselves Palestinian) the Ottomans had to put down a separatist Palestinian national movement.

Palestians (including a tiny proportion who were Jews) lived in Palestine for near two milllenium and to suggest tehy were not a nation with nationalist ideology is pure fantasy.

Oh dear, you are new here. These people are zealots, pure fantasy is what they thrive on.:lol:

Actually no.

They didn't.

What they DID say was:

>>Article 80 of the UN Charter, once known unofficially as the Jewish People’s clause, which preserves intact all the rights granted to Jews under the Mandate for Palestine, even after the Mandate’s expiry on May 14-15, 1948. Under this provision of international law (the Charter is an international treaty), Jewish rights to Palestine and the Land of Israel were not to be altered in any way unless there had been an intervening trusteeship agreement between the states or parties concerned, which would have converted the Mandate into a trusteeship or trust territory. The only period of time such an agreement could have been concluded under Chapter 12 of the UN Charter was during the three-year period from October 24, 1945, the date the Charter entered into force after appropriate ratifications, until May 14-15, 1948, the date the Mandate expired and the State of Israel was proclaimed. Since no agreement of this type was made during this relevant three-year period, in which Jewish rights to all of Palestine may conceivably have been altered had Palestine been converted into a trust territory, those Jewish rights that had existed under the Mandate remained in full force and effect, to which the UN is still committed by Article 80 to uphold, or is prohibited from altering.

As a direct result of Article 80, the UN cannot transfer these rights over any part of Palestine, vested as they are in the Jewish People, to any non-Jewish entity, such as the “Palestinian Authority.” Among the most important of these Jewish rights are those contained in Article 6 of the Mandate which recognized the right of Jews to immigrate freely to the Land of Israel and to establish settlements thereon, rights which are fully protected by Article 80 of the UN Charter.

It should be common knowledge that under the Mandate, all of Palestine was reserved exclusively for the establishment of the Jewish National Home and future independent Jewish State, as was previously decided at the San Remo Peace Conference that took place in April 1920. Or put another way, no part of Palestine was allotted for an Arab National Home or state, since Arab self-determination was being generously granted elsewhere – in Syria, Iraq, Arabia, Egypt and North Africa – which has led to the establishment of the 21 Arab states of today, over a vast land mass from the Persian Gulf to the Atlantic Ocean. There is thus no necessity for a new independent Arab State in the specific area of former Mandated Palestine reserved for Jewish self-determination, most particularly, in Judea, Samaria and Gaza. Creating such a state out of Jewish land would be blatantly illegal under Article 80 of the UN Charter and beyond the legal authority of the UN itself.

In this respect, neither the League of Nations nor its successor, the United Nations, ever had sovereign rights over the land we Jews call Eretz-Israel. As a non-sovereign, the UN has no power whatsoever to allot territory to the “Palestinian Authority” where the allotted territory already belongs to the Jewish People.<<

Oh dear, you are new here. These people are zealots, pure fantasy is what they thrive on.:lol:
Ha ha ha. Look at the convert who spews Islamist lies 24 / 7 calling people zealots. Ho ho ho.

Forum List

Back