kerry threatens to ban Fox from flight

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11/1/142758.shtml

Kerry, Enraged by Cavuto, Threatens to 'Ban' Fox News

Democrat airhead apparent John Edwards has "outlawed" the American flag, and now his ticket has threatened to "ban" Fox News Channel.

Oh, wait: John Kerry's handlers have already flip-flopped on their latest attempt at censorship.

Kerry's senior mouthpiece John Sasso "threatened to ban Fox News staff from the candidate's plane Friday night" because of afternoon business host Neil Cavuto's amusing comment about Osama bin Laden backing Kerry, the Boston Globe reported Sunday.

"Kerry advisers quickly backtracked, however, concluding that an escalating conflict with a major cable channel just days before the election would do nothing to help" the Democrat nominee.

On Cavuto's show Friday, a Republican guest noted that the al-Qaida terrorist leader's latest whining about President Bush amounted to "an endorsement" of Kerry. Another guest disagreed: "I don't think he's going to have a Kerry-Edwards sticker in the cave."

The amiable Cavuto said: "He's all but doing that. I thought I saw a button."

Today the Middle East Media Research Institute reported that the U.S. media had mistranslated bin Laden's latest terrorist threat, which targets not pro-Bush nations but the states that vote to re-elect the president. Will Kerry's campaign denounce this endorsement, which belongs in the same sewer as those offered by NAMBLA, Yasser Arafat and Communist Party USA?

Now does everyone understand why I think that newsmax is a mouthpiece for Republicans?

Look at the headline, "Kerry, Enraged by Cavuto, Threatens to 'Ban' Fox News", and yet Kerry never said any such thing and I would like to know how newsmax is able to tell what Kerry's emotions are.

On Cavuto's show Friday, a Republican guest noted that the al-Qaida terrorist leader's latest whining about President Bush amounted to "an endorsement" of Kerry.

Why isn't there another story with the headline of "Bush says bin Laden endorses Kerry"?

Palestinian Jew said:
oh, and they called Edwards an airhead.

Objective reporting at its finest.

Awwwwww the right has a media outlet that expresses it's views. HEY--that's not fair !!!!!!!! :D

Palestinian Jew said:
Now does everyone understand why I think that newsmax is a mouthpiece for Republicans?

Look at the headline, "Kerry, Enraged by Cavuto, Threatens to 'Ban' Fox News", and yet Kerry never said any such thing and I would like to know how newsmax is able to tell what Kerry's emotions are.

Why isn't there another story with the headline of "Bush says bin Laden endorses Kerry"?

You'll get no argument from me in regard to NewsMax's Republican bias.

It's just fun to hand you libs a little dose of what you've been doing for months now. Pisses you off just a little, doesn't it?

I say-let em ban Fox News!! Whata great campaign move....ban the highest rated cable network by far. Just as many Democrats watch Fox as Republicans. I think Fox leans to the right a bit too,but switch on over to ANY other major or cable network and you will get just the opposite...over and over. Funny how the media has the right to their free speech until they don't favor the Dems.

When you really think about it though,is Fox bias is just so fair that we aren't used to it? They always have BOTH sides on. Just because their reporting doesn't consistently bring Bush down,doesn't mean they are biased. :banana:

Meanwhile, the Kerry Campaign in South Dakota is preparing for a Kerry victory!!!!!!!!

(click on the thumbnail for a larger image)

KarlMarx said:
Meanwhile, the Kerry Campaign in South Dakota is preparing for a Kerry victory!!!!!!!!

(click on the thumbnail for a larger image)

:beer:

Forum List

Back