Kerry: The West must hold Putin accountable for Ukraine.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Wow! Journalism making a comeback?

These guys all supported the Iraq War. They love new wars. Why are they pretending they are upset about their proxy war with Russia?

Fucking Pedocrats!!!
They turn like rabid dogs SO easily!!!

1687821583436.png

Does anyone even know or care to know what it will cost the USA to rebuild Ukraine?.... isn't anyone in the media even curious about that?...

Kerry: The West must hold Putin accountable for Ukraine.​

Screw that jackhole. Let UKRAINE hold Putin accountable, or eastern Europe where his possible expansion could matter. Putin can dance naked in St. Petersberg in the snow for all I care--- no skin off my nose.

Just remember: if the USA were ever attacked, invaded or in deep straights for whatever reason, NOT ONE "ALLY" OUT THERE WOULD LIFT A FINGER TO HELP US.

When Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, please name all the countries that came to our aid, militarily or financially. :th_waiting:

That's right: ZIP.

Screw that jackhole. Let UKRAINE hold Putin accountable, or eastern Europe where his possible expansion could matter. Putin can dance naked in St. Petersberg in the snow for all I care--- no skin off my nose.

Just remember: if the USA were ever attacked, invaded or in deep straights for whatever reason, NOT ONE "ALLY" OUT THERE WOULD LIFT A FINGER TO HELP US.

When Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, please name all the countries that came to our aid, militarily or financially. :th_waiting:

That's right: ZIP.
Sad but likely true . However , likely self inflicted .And top Deep State Neocon Nazi figures like Kerry are a main cause .Oh boy , that guy is deep in more filth than you can imagine and is a very significant behind the scenes figure and, imho , far more powerful than President Piss Pants

Forum List

Back