Kerry Slams Trump for Criticizing German/Russian Pipeline - He Criticized

John Kerry understands international relationships and building alliances

Crooked Donnie only knows how to break them up
If his understanding is so great why did he criticize the same thing Trump did and now wants to act like he never did.

Only thing John Kerry is slamming is the ketchup heiress who supports his dead beat ass.

If his understanding is so great why did he criticize the same thing Trump did and now wants to act like he never did.
It's a roller coaster with Russia. sometimes we're trying to get along sometimes not. That's not principles anyway. More GOP character assassination innuendo propaganda.... If you want to talk disasters we'll talk about the Republicans.... Worst wars ever and a corrupt World depression. Now a trade War....

Did his minders remind him of that? I thought his major talent was using a teleprompter better than Obama.

Whoops!’ John Kerry slammed Trump for criticizing Germany’s pipeline deal with Russia, then it got awkward (for Biden too).

“As it turns out, Kerry was against that pipeline before he was apparently for it.”

Kerry’s entire political career has been devoted to living out Groucho Marx’s famous quip that “Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them… well, I have others.”
John Kerry needs a bridle and blinders to fit his horse face.

Whoops!’ John Kerry slammed Trump for criticizing Germany’s pipeline deal with Russia, then it got awkward (for Biden too).

“As it turns out, Kerry was against that pipeline before he was apparently for it.”

Kerry’s entire political career has been devoted to living out Groucho Marx’s famous quip that “Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them… well, I have others.”

He's a buffoon. Always has been, always will be.
I thought he was a clown.

Sorry bout that,

1. How can anyone take one word Kerry says seriously?
2. His appearance is something in between Herman Munster and Lurch from the Adams Family, youtube it if you've never heard of either!
3. Check this theme song out from The Munsters, makes me think of Kerry.

4, John Kerry should learn to STFU, he isn't anywhere near worthy of listening to!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Feeling guilty about his decision to avoid the draft, Clinton resubmitted his name to the draft board, but he received a high enough lottery number to assure that he would not have to serve in Vietnam. Clinton returned to the U.S. in 1970 to matriculate at Yale Law School.

Horseshit....once the selective service had your name they "submitted" your deferment each year. Clinturd was Fulbright's gofer and the Senator kept him safe from the draft board. By 1970 nobody would have "volunteered" for the draft because by then it was clear we had no intention of winning that war. I know because we killed thousands of communists in both Tets in '68 and there was nobody but the wounded and NLF deserters between us and Hanoi. LBJ didn't pull the trigger.

And did nothing...then came back and accused his fellow vet’s of being murderers.

Yep, the "winter soldiers" campaign of lies and false accusations when it was Kerry who back-shot a kid with an empty RPG launcher and then went back the next day into a hot zone to film a "reenactment" of his heroics...ticket-punching cocksucker wrote his own after-action report, got a Silver Star, and got rotated back to the States after 4 months. Thank the Lord for the Swifties...they kept that POS out of our White House.

Forum List

Back