Kerry says Muslim countries most vulnerable to global warming

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Kerry quoting the bible now. Hard to take him seriously. He seems most concerned about how global warming will affect Muslim countries and says the bible talks about how we should protect them.

Of course, we are stewards of the earth. And we should respect it. No one is arguing that point. What is in question is the way liberals want to redistribute money as part of their so-called solution. Their plan makes no sense and the main goal seems to be redistributing wealth all over the world. The people behind these scams, er plans, will end up grossly wealthy. Goldman Sachs will end up the most powerful and wealthy bank on earth.

Meanwhile, ISIS and other radicals are beheading people and slaughtering Christians. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some nimrod blames that on global warming. And, yes, I still call it global warming because that is what the left pushed for ages. They changed the name because their dire predictions were horribly off base. Climate change covers everything, so they can blame anything and everything on it.

My favorite claim from the left was when they said that global warming caused women to become prostitutes. Apparently, it also causes politicians like John Kerry to say incredibly stupid things. And I hear it caused some leaders to shirk their duties and play golf.

Kerry Says It Is Our Biblical 8216 Duty 8217 To Protect Muslim Countries Against Climate Change

Last edited:
OMG I keep reading these articles and hoping and praying that the link is to the Onion.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

I believe he's checking out their "muslims!"

john_kerry_caught_looking_breasts_teen_teenager_girl.jpg

are those girls muslims? nahhh they don't look like muslims... ^^^^^^

Forum List

Back