Kentucky town welcomes historical monument torn down in Louisville

Kentucky town welcomes Confederate memorial moved from Louisville

All historical monuments should be preserved and left where they are no matter what they represent. Glad this town has a sense of pride and want to preserve history. I remember seeing the Jefferson Davis memorial in Kentucky,I took a picture in front of it.

Wow! a backwards, poorly educated slackjawed ,backward flyover state

You sound like Hillary the Hag

How did that work for her?

All historical monuments should be preserved and left where they are no matter what they represent. Glad this town has a sense of pride and want to preserve history. I remember seeing the Jefferson Davis memorial in Kentucky,I took a picture in front of it.

Yeah and that's one of. The better mental States you have been in!

Kentucky Newspaper’s Windows Shattered Amid Rising Anti-Press Climate
Police believe someone may have fired a gun at the building.
592cb7f31600002200ddd5fa.jpeg

this is a state waiting on coal mining to come back, a state that depends more on welfare than any state next to Texas, a state that hated OBamacare, but love ACA..a state that votes in Mitch, who anti government everything and yet, the people of Ky...these red white and vomit blue bastards all are on some type of fuckin welfare, including doctors who depend heavily on medicaid to pay their own damned bills......so them wanting to hang onto some confederate rock....let em have it, their ignorance is to massive to give a fuck about em

It is fitting that it goes there. It is much more appropriate there than at the University of Louisville.

this is a state waiting on coal mining to come back, a state that depends more on welfare than any state next to Texas, a state that hated OBamacare, but love ACA..a state that votes in Mitch, who anti government everything and yet, the people of Ky...these red white and vomit blue bastards all are on some type of fuckin welfare, including doctors who depend heavily on medicaid to pay their own damned bills......so them wanting to hang onto some confederate rock....let em have it, their ignorance is to massive to give a fuck about em

emot21.gif

Have you ever noticed that your genius IQ doesn't help you to write simple, declarative sentences?

About the OP - the worthless, racist, trailer trash, RWNJs are a drag on a great country. Wouldn't it be nice if you seceded?

I'm sure we could give you want you want: Texass and all the junk that celebrates sedition and treason you could ever want.

BUT, we get to keep the blacks. No exceptions. Period.

Whatcha say?

Have you ever noticed that your genius IQ doesn't help you to write simple, declarative sentences?

About the OP - the worthless, racist, trailer trash, RWNJs are a drag on a great country. Wouldn't it be nice if you seceded?

I'm sure we could give you want you want: Texass and all the junk that celebrates sedition and treason you could ever want.

Whatcha say?

emot-flashfap.gif

Cool!

Whatcha say?
You are a fucking moron!
Clear enough for you?

Forum List

Back